Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ: Katy Perry rocks ugly outfit by Jew-bashing designer

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, boobtank said:

these visuals are pretty indicative of what's been happening to katy these past couple of days

QmkH7oj.gif

Corn appetit baby ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus
59 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

We all would be praising the outfit if Gaga was wearing it :nails: calm down with all the Katy Perry hate

I wouldnt, the letters "Witness" destroy the fashion..

it is ok to promote ur scheisse, but dont destroy a dress, saaaave it and pick something cheaper

CELINE

John has ultimately paid for his wrongdoings, It nearly costed him his career. If it wasn't for Oscar De La Renta's help he wouldn't be able to resurface and  be considered for Maison Margiela. TMZ as usual is doing the most by bringing up a past that has already been concluded. 

gotharunway.com

JusticeforVenus

First the feathers for the Grammus, now this... Who is destroying this girl? She Is not Gaga, trying to destroy the cotton image is the worst Shi t they did to her... Let Katy be the Candy she always was, burn the weird clothes  and make her the sweetie Apple pie she always was

Neight Shayde

It's not even about the designer anymore. It's just so anti-katy wow

Galliano has paid his dues. Let the man do his thing. 

Neight Shayde
15 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

I wouldnt, the letters "Witness" destroy the fashion..

it is ok to promote ur scheisse, but dont destroy a dress, saaaave it and pick something cheaper

Margiela's haute couture looked like that though. The embroidered text was probably custom made by Galliano himself bc the text and the whole design of it came from his collection.

JusticeforVenus
1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

Margiela's haute couture looked like that though. The embroidered text was probably custom made by Galliano himself bc the text and the whole design of it came from his collection.

Really? Oh,  what a coincidence! :classy:

I still dont like the letters, the dress is ok,but she needs something else to rock it, I mean she Is KATY PERRY...SHE HAS TO ROCK IT

Stewful2929

The outfit isn't bad at all. Why is everyone ganging up on her now? 

Evan Peters

well the dress is on theme so if you think it's ugly then you're probably one of the people yassing at selena gomez or emma roberts' boring ass h&m looking dresses 

emma roberts is an abuser

Cuntyanne

Oh gosh, the media hasn't scratched the surface with dragging Katy.  OT: What is this ghoulish regalia in blood red......

The color does no justice for her figure. Maybe if it was black?  

GypsyBabe

I've never been a fan of Katy's and I literally don't own one single song of hers because I always viewed her music as vapid and she is beyond a copycat. However I do feel really badly for how she is being treated. It's really sad and I hope it doesn't continue. I mean, so many people wear Galliano... 

And to be honest, whether the look was good or not is irrelevant to me. At least she tried to stick to the theme (one of the few that had the guts to do so!). The Gala was bland tonight as there were so many wasted opportunities for memorable fashion. I missed Gaga! :saladga:

⚯͛

Archived