Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry wears John Galliano at MET Gala

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katy is tryna let y'all know that she's racist and homophobic and a Trump supporter but nobody wants to listen

SPARTACUS

I couldn't give a **** about Katheryn, but King Galliano is not racist just fyi

Β 

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

TragicΒ 

jgNZ5jA.gif

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Shipper

Well I cant see her haircut so I like it.

:ladyhaha:

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, princetomc said:

This is a reach, he's working for MMM and he's slowly being welcomed back into the industry. What he did was disgusting but don't punish Katy for supporting a brand

Β 

The real crime here is the fact she's co chairing this years gala but she isn't even wearing ****ing CDG

Also Gaga has worn John Galliano a lotΒ 

Lady-Gaga-in-John-Galliano-London-8.jpgΒ Lady-Gaga-Ritz-Carlton5.jpgΒ lofficielthailand-ladygaga-applause-john

I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear: I don't condone that either. :sis:

Jester

I'm looking for a MET Gala thread to see others, is there one?

PenelopesTaint

Not a Katycat, but Galliano is an incredible designer and can make anyone look good (Doesn't really fitΒ theΒ theme though).

elijahfan

Oh my god, just stop trying to make everything she does look negative.... Gaga has been wearing Galliano a lot too in the course of her career, and I didn't hear anyone complain on those occasions.

Pietro

Don't you think that Katy looks so 'fake'? I don't know... She tries too hard to be "cool", "excentric" or "artsy", but it's just cringe.

Chinosky

John Galliano has already apologized and he's a great designer, in my eyes anyways. And yeah, how sad of Katy not wearing Comme des Garçons when she's in fact co-chairing. 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Sizzily

I like Witness as the album name. I'm just praying that the song hasn't been edited to f**k after the leak, its the best thing from Katy since E.T.

One Banned Boi

Slayer

Queen of courting controversy because nobody really likes her music anymore and she doesn't have much else to offer.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canΚΉt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived