💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

T.I. - I Believe

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

T.I. unleashes his latest political commentary in the video for “I Believe,” another emotionally-charged single off his Us or Else: Letter to the System LP.

“I Believe” finds Tip playing two different roles. One is a regular civilian in a black hoodie, upset that one of his friends has been killed by police. The other is the leader of a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest, dressed in a suit. Directed by Mike Ho, the visual allows T.I.’s two characters to face off in a heated debate. In between powerful protest scenes, the clip also includes news footage, comparing Hillary Clinton and President Donald Trump to Pinky and the Brain.

“Believe MLK had a dream for real,” he raps on the track. “He in heaven, but we dealing with the demons still / Like an episode of ‘Pinky & the Brain’ for real / Want to run and then rule everything for real.”

- Rap-Up

KURUSHITOVSKA

Sorry I only believe in life after love but this is interesting. I love when artists use their voice for something important

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Finally another artist talking about it through art, not enough artists did it and I found it so surprising tbh, I woul've never imagined Tupac or any artists back from the 90s in the hip hop community not talk about it, writing about it in art form. So disappointing so props to T.I

Archived