𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

Stop with those fanbase names, it's so cringeworthy 

LUCARTPOP
16 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I thought she was going to re-name her fanbase the 'non-existers'. 

A kii

Haroon

I don't really see how that's connected to her or things that she's done though :confused: Like with most other fan base names there's a connection with the name in some way, but 'The Kingdom' just seems pretty vague and bland to be honest :duck: Her name isn't related to royalty and her albums aren't named after anything to do with kingdoms and there's no pun or link anywhere :sweat:

Like with the other names there's something there:

Little Monsters - there's a story behind this and her second album is called The Fame Monster
Katycats - Katy loves cats and there was loads of imagery of cats when this was conjured
Beliebers - mixing together of Bieber and Believe (one of his albums)
Beyhive - she's the Queen Bee of the fan base (also pun with "Bey") and fans make up the hive
etc

If her and her fans are happy with 'The Kingdom' that's fine of course, it's just when I hear it I don't straight away think "oh that's Nicki's fan base" :shrug:

SHOOKGA
3 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

They have a lot actually, sad but true

I like to slip in an ad real quick:

Dont u just dislike chainsmokers?

Yep

But do u always end up liking their song?

Yea, their beat... its just like a curse!

I know what yall need now!

Whats that? 

its THE CURE!

Comments from citizens who has been cured by the cure:

Everytime i listen to chainsmokers i just always go crazy but now THE CURE has CURED me from this curse! Thanks Gaga!

So stream THE CURE on spotify now to get CURED by the beats of chainpoopers!

side affects: scapulp empty. urge to get more.

Not very born this way of you 😫

SHOOKGA
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I don't really see how that's connected to her or things that she's done though :confused: Like with most other fan base names there's a connection with the name in some way, but 'The Kingdom' just seems pretty vague and bland to be honest :duck: Her name isn't related to royalty and her albums aren't named after anything to do with kingdoms and there's no pun or link anywhere :sweat:

Like with the other names there's something there:

Little Monsters - there's a story behind this and her second album is called The Fame Monster
Katycats - Katy loves cats and there was loads of imagery of cats when this was conjured
Beliebers - mixing together of Bieber and Believe (one of his albums)
Beyhive - she's the Queen Bee of the fan base (also pun with "Bey") and fans make up the hive
etc

If her and her fans are happy with 'The Kingdom' that's fine of course, it's just when I hear it I don't straight away think "oh that's Nicki's fan base" :shrug:

Accroding to the insiders, ppl say that she changed it because her upcoming album is fierce therefore changing her fanbase name.

Not very born this way of you 😫

Haroon
1 minute ago, SHOOKGA said:

Accroding to the insiders, ppl say that she changed it because her upcoming album is fierce therefore changing her fanbase name.

Oh that's cool :woohoo: It'd make more sense to me if that was the case :laughga: Not that fan base names have to be all deep and meaningful anyway, I don't think they're important at the end of the day :toofunny:

Dirtyicecreamz

Wtf, so arrogant... who in the world would want to say they're part of 'the kingdom?' lol is she their god or something?

Stop the music, Start the drama.

RAMROD

Right.

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sneaky Oliver
24 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

Imagine the chaos if Gaga did this :gum:

Little Illusionists, little Joanners, Little nurses :toofunny:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Joga

Ew. It's cringe, I thought it was gonna be a better name.

insert bitch_me_too_the_fck.gif

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived