juju

Featured Posts

kvnrp

If Time Machine doesn't make it into the Top 3 I'll riot tbh :neyde:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

I can already see that anything I rated a 5 or lower needs to be one point lower than that.    I'm too nice on these rates.  Robyn screws me up like that. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Gia Gunn
Just now, kvnrp said:

at least it's better than .75 or something I got in the Warrior rate quite a bit :saladga:

but .75 makes even more sense to me? I usually rate with .0, .25, .5 and .75 :lolly: I used the .3 and similar scores on the EMOTION rate because if not, the scores would be too similar :lolly: 

Gia Gunn
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

I can already see that anything I rated a 5 or lower needs to be one point lower than that.    I'm too nice on these rates.  Robyn screws me up like that. Lol

There's not such thing as being too nice to Robyn :whitney: 

That J
Just now, kvnrp said:

If Time Machine doesn't make it into the Top 3 I'll riot tbh

That was the first song she played at my Robyn show in Dallas and I started jumping and my feet didn't touch the ground until the slow version of Show Me Love 90min later!!! 

juju

[#16] In My Eyes
[Score] 7.18
2u58g2d.jpg
[Highs] @KingOfTheClouds 10
[Lows] @ChavaWM 4

[Commentary]
@juju - 7.5
I feel this track, I like this track. But for me, it falls around the middle of the album between "songs I can't get enough of" and "songs I'm alright with skipping". Still decent though, and Robyn does have some beautiful eyes.

@MonsterJames333 - 7
In My Eyes is the song you play when you're back home after the club and whatever else ya did that night.   It's just sweet and always nice to hear after the fact. "You'll be ok!"

❤ x ❤

kvnrp
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

but .75 makes even more sense to me? I usually rate with .0, .25, .5 and .75 :lolly: I used the .3 and similar scores on the EMOTION rate because if not, the scores would be too similar :lolly: 

I gave my first .5 ever in this rate :lolly:

That J

Awwww that's a sweet song but I'm totally fine with it leaving.  Although Get Myself Together needs to Get Itself OUT tha rate. 

kvnrp
1 minute ago, juju said:

I feel this track, I like this track. But for me, it falls around the middle of the album between "songs I can't get enough of" and "songs I'm alright with skipping". Still decent though, and Robyn does have some beautiful eyes.

:air:

That's exactly how I feel about this song and we even gave the same score :rip:

That J
2 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

There's not such thing as being too nice to Robyn :whitney: 

:applause: 

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, juju said:

[#16] In My Eyes
[Score] 7.18
2u58g2d.jpg
[Highs] @KingOfTheClouds 10
[Lows] @ChavaWM 4

I don't want any more songs to leave :madge: This is such a cute song and it doesn't deserve being called out as the #16 even tho the rest of the songs are probably better :madge: 

That J
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

I don't want any more songs to leave :madge: This is such a cute song and it doesn't deserve being called out as the #16 even tho the rest of the songs are probably better :madge: 

It's got massive heart.  A lot of her songs do tho and that's what makes her ROBYN!!!   

Swan Heart

My lowest score (5.7). :diane: It's still cute though. 

This is going well. :classy:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

That J

Suddenly, I feel like a massive upset could be on the horizon....

Swan Heart

Juju, btw, I love the cute little pics you attach. :wub:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived