other

4 Most Searched Female Artists of 2017

JHS

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

She is just as relevant as Rita Ora and Leona Lewis right now

That's not true

Rebel Heart did just as good as Joanne. Joanne did better in the US, but Rebel Heart was a bigger success WW and was #1 all over Europe, while Joanne struggled to even hit the top 10 in some countries. Madonna is also a huge touring force. Those two you named wish

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

That's not true

Rebel Heart did just as good as Joanne. Joanne did better in the US, but Rebel Heart was a bigger success WW and was #1 all over Europe, while Joanne struggled to even hit the top 10 in some countries. Madonna is also a huge touring force. Those two you named wish

She tried with Bitch I'm Maddona and it was awful, really really bad. Then she got Nicki Minaj to feature to boost it and lots of celeb cameos in the MV to try and be relevant.

"Maddona should just retire, she's a bit past it" - Sir Elton John (he said something similar to that) 

She is over. 

End Racism Now

Sassy McSass

I don't know if this is true or not, but I've seen other threads with supposed information from shady music facts that were not remotely true, so I don't believe in anything that comes from that "source". :madge:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

The Fame Joanne
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

She tried with Bitch I'm Maddona and it was awful, really really bad. Then she got Nicki Minaj to feature to boost it and lots of celeb cameos in the MV to try and be relevant.

"Maddona should just retire, she's a bit past it" - Sir Elton John (he said something similar to that) 

She is over. 

It's spelled 'Madonna'

Just because she had one bad song, doesn't mean she is over :awkney: The album overall has a higher Metacritic score than Joanne

And just because Elton says she should retire doesn't mean she has to. There are enough people who said Gaga should stop doing what she does. But I'm sure you don't think she should

JHS
3 minutes ago, princetomc said:

Why do we have to go on with this debate?

MADONNA IS THE ALL-TIME QUEEN OF POP

I'm not a fan of hers but tbh anyone that says that Katy is the QoP, doesn't acknowledge Madonna's huge impact in the pop industry.

And in any case Gaga would be the 21st century Queen of Pop. End of the discussion.

prince
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

Why do we have to go on with this debate?

MADONNA IS THE ALL-TIME QUEEN OF POP

I'm not a fan of hers but tbh anyone that says that Katy is the QoP, doesn't acknowledge Madonna's huge impact in the pop industry.

And in any case Gaga would be the 21st century Queen of Pop. End of the discussion.

I know

JHS
8 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Maddona should just retire, she's a bit past it" - Sir Elton John (he said something similar to that) 

She is over. 

Sorry, but I do not agree with you on that. Just because she's not as huge as she was back in the 80s/90s and even 00s, she should retire? Tbh if you don't like her music just don't pay attention to her. 

Hilda

I'm sorry but what did Madonna do this year? :oprah:

i like cash and my hair to my ass

JHS

The worst of all is to see all the Katycats thinking that Katy is still as relevant as she was back in 2010/11 and calling Gaga a flop. 

JHS
1 minute ago, Romance Bitch said:

I'm sorry but what did Madonna do this year? :oprah:

Maybe because of her speech dissing Trump supporters at Women's March but... I dunno. 

Bellatrix
26 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

She is over. 

1481651429-m-not-really.gif

You could always wish tho :lolly: 

Archived