question

Million Reasons vs. You and I vs. Speechless

sexy

Million Reasons vs. You and I vs. Speechless  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Very hard to pick just one but obviously You and I for me, followed by Speechless. Million Reasons is an amazing song but not as special as the other two.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

This will always be difficult for me because both You and I and Speechless are so much better live, that I barely ever listen to the studio versions :emma:.

Both are some of Gaga's best songs, but the studio versions don't live up to their potential.

Arizona Sky

Don't make me chose between Million Reasons and Speechless :giveup: They are in my Top 5 favorite Gaga songs of all time

I can surely say that Y&I is last though

youandi

In terms of theme, atmosphere, melody and metaphorical lyrics, I think Angel Down could be her best ballad

but 

You and I is probably my favourite song of hers 

Brown Eyes :lolly:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Fernster7

It's so hard for me to choose between Million Reasons and You and I. They are both flawless and in my top 10 Gaga songs, but I chose MR.

Speechless is nice but just not as good.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

SXXXDREAMS

did not know what thread to put than on, but when Million Reasons came up, everybody guessed it within 1 second... skip to 5:12

the one with a flawless music video

tumblr_mg88902XL11ql9217o4_500.gif

Speechless is second 

annd Million Reasons third

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

blackcoffee

This is hard, but definitely YoĂŒ and I for me. Second favorite Gaga song of mine after TEOG.

YoĂŒ and I is honestly one of her best written songs period...great lyrics, amazing production, and BRIAN MAY ON THE GUITAR! It's pop meets power ballad stadium rock, with a little country tinge, and oh so totally GAGA! The video makes it even better. It's a very beloved song of hers here in America by the GP and she definitely loves it too.

Speechless is in my Top 5 favorite Gaga songs too. Only Gaga could pull off an Elton John-inspired rock-pop piano ballad like that. So good.

MR is the bottom of my Top 10 Gaga songs and her iconic performances of this song really sold it for me (I always liked it, but those performances put it in my Top 10). It's a straightforward piano ballad that is so heartfelt and perfect.

• 1 year later...
Nuggets

Wow, speechless is so underrated :selena:

"I'll never talk again"

"Oh boy, you've left me speechless"

Omg.. :selena:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Archived