Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

tomsches

I mean the song is just not high quality material. But you, as an artist who puts out that song, have to stand behind it and not get irritated just because a bunch of 15-year old kids hate it because it has the name Katy Perry on it. If you don't like it, don't put it out. If you are happy enough with it to be released than don't get depressed when others say they don't like it.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
viniferrett
1 minute ago, LG said:

:sure:

the songs are good but they are generic, thats the reason they're getting hated on

LJV2HKLlQyyUfMRsLmmf_TrumpFaces.gif 

venusfly
Just now, viniferrett said:

LJV2HKLlQyyUfMRsLmmf_TrumpFaces.gif 

What exactly was wrong with CTTR and Boner petite other than katy made them? :oprah:

HauntingHollow

I do not want to be rude, but she needs to grow up a bit 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

msisux

That is so sad. I feel kind of bad for her right now :noparty: Hope she doesn't scrap a bunch her album and redo/add different songs. More importantly, I'm hoping things will get better in her personal life. She's had me a little worried lately. :(

Fiona Apple
7 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Boo ****ing hoo! Who gives a ****!!?? You're an A lister!! Take criticism!!

Your profile pic is a perfect representation of your personality

calmar
5 minutes ago, Naufri said:

I'm not very good understanding english with not very good sound. Can someone explain what is she saying?

"Guys.... nope. They're not playing my song yet. It's okay. I'm fine. I'm not upset. I like this song. I like this song actually. [unintelligible] Yes, Demi (? might be the name of someone male which sounds like that), Yes, Demi. I think it's Demi. I saw them at Coachella and it was like, I imagine it was like seeing someone that's just [???]. Love ya girl. Yes, girl. Love you so much. How do you look that good and have seventeen children? We're in a tunnel now, I might l-"

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

viniferrett
Just now, LG said:

What exactly was wrong with CTTR and Boner petite other than katy made them? :oprah:

both are a mess, cringe production and lyrics and the feats? rip. I thought Katy couldn't top the prism era but oh boy.... she did it  

Hmg9Y8u.gif 

sipthistea

Why do artists even do live chats? It's something toxic these days. 

The only thing  she should listen is other artists' opinions (If she does that) and hers. Or if she wants to know about her fans' opinion, maybe talking to some of them in person would be better. 

I don't like the song, but that's my own sh*t. She doesn't have to care about my opinion or other people's opinions. 

Shipper
4 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

Don't feel sad, Katy, I love your songs very much :) I loved how you decide not to sing generic pop songs, and go your way. I think the album is unique and I love the direction so far. The Chained To The Rhythm gave an amazing message.

But...  

Katy does sing catchy generic pop songs. Without it,  she's  just not Katy. 

I do like CTTR though. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Poope MOnster

i dont feel good to saw this stay strong girl

i like her as person and many of her music

this remind me of gaga in ARTPOP era a little

suddenly i feel bad for my mean comment about the song :air:

BA have good beat but other thing it s too just bad for my taste that s all :toofunny:

it will careful and keep this in mine about too hard opinion

maybe it will effect someone in someway :sweat:

SPARTACUS

If that's why she's upset, that's sad. :S

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived