💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit

merlot

Featured Posts

Kermit

:saira: I like it. Couple of listens and i'll be hooked. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petrichor

I guarantee that the label forced her to add Migos after CTTR flopped (for her standards). They stripped it down a bit after they were thrown on as to not down them out. It's a filler track at best and shouldn't have been released as a single.

prince

Bon Appetit is literally that song where you leave the dance floor to get a drink, go for a piss or a fag

ThisGuyTony

The instrumental and chorus (?) is so good. 

But the rest of he song is bland and boring. And let's not talk about that AWFUL feature. :rip: 

Good luck Katy sis I ain't buying or streaming this shizz.

Bye.

Kermit

:green: Alright, but where's the solo version with a proper chorus? The first half still sounds like a demo.

Spoiler

Meanwhile The Cure had a more powerful chorus but it still sounded like a demo. Iv'e got mixed feelings on this. Still a bop.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

lifeasgeorge

Upon relisten I actually kind of like it... like I could imagine this at the club 

Could it be a grower :oprah:

live and let live

shoful

This is terrible. 

The spinning head and blinking face. Is creepy af 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

merlot
1 minute ago, princetomc said:

Bon Appetit is literally that song where you leave the dance floor to get a drink, go for a piss or a fag

:air:

There is something wrong / missing in this song 

it will be a grower tho 

The song gets catchier/ better at the end 

CautiousLurker

Feels like the song's trying to be 'Dark Horse 2.0'...
I think I'll enjoy the instrumental version but that's about it... Also, can we please end 'throw in a random rapper for sales' trope plz, thnx

Queen1551

I like it but it sounded like it was building to a big chorus.... but it never happened!!

LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, princetomc said:

What?:oprah:

VasilisVas

What a pathetic song and horrendous single cover. And y'all have the nerve to drag Joanne. 

Squidward T

The beat and melody is good but the lyrical content is so bad it ruins the  entire song. Also, I am not supporting it if it has Migos on it, how can you accept an award from the gay community and 1 month later release a song with the most homophbic rapper out there. Sorry Katy.

Archived