Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Alien: Covenant' Prologue feat. Dr. Shaw + David!

Petrichor

Featured Posts

I am beyond excited for this film, from hearing what David does in this scene afterwards he's absolutely evil.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mpthecat
24 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

Rumor has it David transmutates her into the Alien queen!

I heard about that and I think it's a possibility but I would rather have her stay in cyrosleep throughout Covenant and be a bigger part of Awakeing. 

It seemed so weird to me that Ridley said many times that Noomi wouldn't return then he confirmed after news broke she was seen in set. Maybe it's really just a cameo and I want to read too much into it but after how Prometheus ended, I always thought Shaw would be a big part of the sequel.

While I am so excited for this movie, they need to STOP releasing clips, holy ****. They have practically released the entire film outline. Save SOMETHING. 

Glittertinks

Wow okay, i could have continued watching the whole movie now, thanks very much :toofunny: Probably have to wait until it is released on dvd :rip:

bionic
15 hours ago, Doot said:

While I am so excited for this movie, they need to STOP releasing clips, holy ****. They have practically released the entire film outline. Save SOMETHING. 

Yep! You can pretty much piece the entire film together based on these clips

20 hours ago, giantdoseofbs said:

I heard about that and I think it's a possibility but I would rather have her stay in cyrosleep throughout Covenant and be a bigger part of Awakeing. 

It seemed so weird to me that Ridley said many times that Noomi wouldn't return then he confirmed after news broke she was seen in set. Maybe it's really just a cameo and I want to read too much into it but after how Prometheus ended, I always thought Shaw would be a big part of the sequel.

Ridley and Noomi had a big falling out and he only asked her back when he realised fans wouldn't accept 

Spoiler

an off-screen, totally unrelated death

buy bionic

mpthecat
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Ridley and Noomi had a big falling out and he only asked her back when he realised fans wouldn't accept 

Hide contents

an off-screen, totally unrelated death

Oh really? Haven't heard about it, do you know a bit more about the falling out? Sad to hear that. I innocently thought that they were setting Shaw up to be part of a big twist in the movie.

bionic
11 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

Oh really? Haven't heard about it, do you know a bit more about the falling out? Sad to hear that. I innocently thought that they were setting Shaw up to be part of a big twist in the movie.

I'll try and have a Google RE: the falling out as I read a good write-up on it

There was a leak a few months ago during filming of basically the entire plot, which these trailers seem to be HEAVILY giving support to... Various sources are conflicted about Shaw's role in the film, but pm everyone can agree that it will be fairly minor

buy bionic

It was just confirmed that this entire clip won't even be featured in the movie. To me that seems obnoxious. 90% of the people who saw Prometheus are going to sit in the theater and wonder what the **** happened to Shaw. 

• 2 weeks later...
RAMROD

Watched it. I am officially gagged :giveup:

That one scenes where all things come together tho

q8h0qy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Omar Vela
On 2017-4-28 at 10:52 AM, Doot said:

It was just confirmed that this entire clip won't even be featured in the movie. To me that seems obnoxious. 90% of the people who saw Prometheus are going to sit in the theater and wonder what the **** happened to Shaw. 

no worries...you will know ;) 

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

no worries...you will know ;) 

Right?! It was awesome :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick

If all goes well, I'm going to see this tonight :giveup:

I can't wait :giveup:

🖤

PartySick

Nnnnnn I loved it :giveup: