💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Shadiness of Katy Perry...

Dirtyicecreamz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
10 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

She is right that she doesn't have to correct rumors, but how can she work with homophobes :saladga:

sis, she made a homophobic song, remember Ur so gay? :diane:  how are yall so surprised at this, im shook :air: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
merlot

what r u talking about?

she is right, she's a big artists with an album on the way she must be too busy to address rumour 

it honestly the fans fault, we always believe rumors and then have a meltdown :emma:

Zazekina
13 hours ago, Indyl said:

She could... but then that sets a precedent for her denying every single rumor that surfaces, which then would become unmanageable and people might be led to believe if she didn't address Rumor A but she addressed Rumor B, Rumor A must be true. I don't like Katy at all, but I don't see why this makes her shady lmao

I like you, just cuz Gambino is your profile pic :hor::hug:

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Lady Palutena

My issue is more with featuring these homophobic people...

I don't care about the rumors of Arania because, frankly, I don't like her anyway but the whole Migos (who?) after being given an award for LGBT charity work is a HUGE slap in the face for the LGBT community. That would be like Gaga in the Fame Monster era calling out one of the most homophobic rappers on radio and then collaborating with him. 

Case in point: Katy uses the Gay community for sales and publicity and has always been a shady ****.

CouyILq.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

HausOfMiklaus
19 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

I never liked her taste of humor :laughga:

Me neither. She would have been the girl back at high school thinking she was funny, making an offhand comment but it would cut me deep at night. :ladyhaha:

Archived