opinion

The Shadiness of Katy Perry...

Dirtyicecreamz

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green Detox

She's the Queen Of Twitter, that gives her the confidence to say wtf she wants i guess. And she trolls alot there.

It's not her job to address rumors, and it's not her fault that people believe things that aren't confirmed. 

Dominic

I don't see why she would say anything :huh:

Imagine having to clear up every rumour? You'd never have time to do your actual job :rip:

I don't know any established artist that does :oprah:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

2 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

I never liked her unbearable singing voice:laughga:

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Just now, Aced said:

Stop it :toofunny::air:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Dirtyicecreamz
9 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Is this thread for real? She doesn't owe anything to anyone. 

yes this thread is for real. It's my opinion which is why it's in the opinion section.  :lana:

Stop the music, Start the drama.

3 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

Stop it :toofunny::air:

:giggle:

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Modern Ecstacy
3 minutes ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

yes this thread is for real. It's my opinion which is what it's in the opinion section. :lana:

ok great. I just think its wrong to nitpick everything she does. Again, she doesn't know anything to anyone. 

Dirtyicecreamz
Just now, Modern Ecstacy said:

ok great. I just think its wrong to nitpick everything she does. Again, she doesn't know anything to anyone. 

I'm not nitpicking, this is my first and only thread on KP. I'm expressing multiple things I've noticed that are shady from her... especially because it's not the first time 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Modern Ecstacy
2 minutes ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

I'm not nitpicking, this is my first and only thread on KP. I'm expressing multiple things I've noticed that are shady from her... especially because it's not the first time 

where has she done this earlier?

YeehawKylie

She has a terrible taste in humor, but I don't fault her for not denying or confirming rumors. It's not her fault they spiraled out of control. And honestly, from what I've seen and heard in regard of Bon Apetit...I would think Ari fans would be happy that she's not attached to that mess.

manicholic

And yet we're literally on the fansite of an artist who deliberately posted a pic before Super Bowl with Lemon emoji for NO REASON other than to promote herself with the Beyoncé fandom / PR machine

Sure Katy seems a little bit off this cycle but why do we always feel the need to bash one popstar every month? 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Archived