Sony cut ties with Dr.Luke

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

So glad for Kesha.

I wonder what caused Sony to do this. Maybe they received irrefutable evidence about what he did to Kesha and felt they couldn't keep associating with him. Thank God that the artist won.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DiamondAngel

Is there any evidence he's actually raped anyone though??? How can they do this without proof? 

Slayer
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

Is there any evidence he's actually raped anyone though??? How can they do this without proof? 

Do you have evidence of the last time you had sex? 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Paper Gangsta
Just now, GAGA1972 said:

first of all they didn't state it's cause of rape, secondly they can do what they want

Noah
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

How can they do this without proof? 

Well, his image is ruined, Sonys imagine got dust on it. He didn't produce and only ghostwrote and ghostproduce etc. No one wants to work with him.... Why would they keep holding onto him? 

He was Max Martins Understudy all along. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ItWasntLaauv

I THINK THAT MEANS KESHA IS FREE GUYS!! HIS LABEL, KEMOSABE, IS (WAS:sis:) UNDER SONY I THINK!!

OMG WHAT A TIME TO BE A LITTLE SLURPER ANIMAL MONSTER!! :firega::tony:

MonsterPaws
5 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Unfortunately not.

But I'm with Kesha because you can really see the pain she's been through, and whether it happened or not, she needs to get out of that toxic contract, and the fact that Dr Luke was so against nullifying the contract is extremely suspicious to me.

But to play devil's advocate, false rape allegations can destroy people's reputation (or even lives). But there's a statistic that shows false rape allegations are quite low, and hopefully they don't get higher.

Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I THINK THAT MEANS KESHA IS FREE GUYS!! HIS LABEL, KEMOSABE, IS (WAS:sis:) UNDER SONY I THINK!!

OMG WHAT A TIME TO BE A LITTLE SLURPER ANIMAL MONSTER!! :firega::tony:

It still is. Kesmobae is still under Sony it's just that Luke isn't

ItWasntLaauv
Just now, Torturo said:

It still is. Kesmobae is still under Sony it's just that Luke isn't

Yeah but Dr. Luke can't make the decisions anymore, it also means that if Kesha decided to release more music under this label, he won't profit from it. :staymad:

Archived