💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Sketchy Things About Katy Perry

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Most of these are just down to a dark sense of humor and not using it appropriately. I get the impression she has that sort of insult comedian sense of humor and it doesn't translate well to certain audiences, especially when she doesn't know when to draw the line. I love dark humor, but it needs to be used in places where it is clear that it's just a joke. Singling out Britney on a red carpet wasn't funny nor smart :toofunny:

I don't think she's homophobic as of now, but was just dumb and immature at the time. We all remember people in high school/college using gay as an insult. They did it because they were ignorant and just followed what everyone else was saying. She's not exactly activist material, but she does support the LGBT.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

And eating tasty deserts

SpiritCooking-with-Marina-Abramovic-and-

:stalkga:

Can you imagine the damn mess if this blows up again :ladyhaha: 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

I have a feeling, Bon Appétit will be her cure!

and they'll praise her again

SychosSoChic

If Gaga gets a video like this, God :rip:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Wixson
30 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Can you imagine the damn mess if this blows up again :ladyhaha: 

I see people on Twitter/Facebook regularly talking about that pic and Gaga's "spirit cooking." :madge:

Lucas

The NRJ music awards mess was so embarassing lmao, and I always wonder why no more international pop stars wanna perform at this award show lol... Few years ago, Britney, Madonna, Paris Hilton and more attended and now it's a poor spectacle of average french singers where half the performances are lip synced ew

Jim Owen

I love Katy don't get me wrong but it is really bugging me that her CTTR promo look had a blue background, pink attire and blonde hair just like the Joanne cover, I thought there was gonna be another PRISM vs. ARTPOP for sure

She is not very smart, that's the only explanation behind all of these stupid mistakes :lolly:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Levine
3 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

Ahw- She will make a hit soon enough^^

And I cant w8 to hear it!

And I don't know how a "hit" has anything to do with this thread.

Defenders of Katy have always the commercial success in their minds, right?

_

As for the video in the OP: nothing new. She's mean, her comments about Britney's mental breakdown are disgusting. 

8 hours ago, Wixson said:

I see people on Twitter/Facebook regularly talking about that pic and Gaga's "spirit cooking." :madge:

Constantly, truly. I work in social and people randomly respond to our stories about Gaga with this stupid photo ALL THE TIME 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Archived