Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks is back!

Chic

Featured Posts

LilARTPOP

Good for her if shes really changed. I sure hope so, shes immensely talented and should have always focused on her music. 

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zachary Campbell: she's talented, she would be bigger and more famous if she just SHUT HA F-ING MOUTH. :poot:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

holy scheisse
4 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Even if she is "reformed", why would you want someone who was so toxic back?

That's messed up. She has mental health issues which are legitimate conditions. People can turn their lives around. Under your logic, anybody who suffers should never be given compassion and a shot at redemption? They should spend the rest of their life in exile for their past mistakes?

I want her back because she makes amazing music and has such talent. 

Jewels n Drugs

Yaasss bring on Fantasea II

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

MJHolland
4 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

That's messed up. She has mental health issues which are legitimate conditions. People can turn their lives around. Under your logic, anybody who suffers should never be given compassion and a shot at redemption? They should spend the rest of their life in exile for their past mistakes?

I want her back because she makes amazing music and has such talent. 

Mental illness doesn't make you a hateful racist bigot, sorry 

What she has said in inexcusable and unforgivable. You just want her "back" because you want her music despite how mean she is to other people. 

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Mental illness doesn't make you a hateful racist bigot, sorry 

What she has said in inexcusable and unforgivable. You just want her "back" because you want her music despite how mean she is to other people. 

She's said some pretty ignorant things but I would hardly call them "unforgivable". Mental illness doesn't make you a bigot, but it can set up conditions that make you more likely to be one.

Everyone here acts like she murdered twenty people and set a children's hospital on fire :madge: Geeze

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She's said some pretty ignorant things but I would hardly call them "unforgivable". Mental illness doesn't make you a bigot, but it can set up conditions that make you more likely to be one.

Everyone here acts like she murdered twenty people and set a children's hospital on fire  Geeze

She's an animal-abusing racist 

Mental illness doesn't make you a racist 

At her core I still believe she isn't a good person, and anyone who thinks she's not gonna go back to her old ways is fooling themselves lmao

If you buy and support her work, that legit makes you an enabler 

Hexxx

Omg omg!!! Yesss!! The Second Wave is coming!! Come thru queen of the shores and shoe these lessers how to make music

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

gagaisitalian
11 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Wow, good for you for taking that moral ground. 

I mean, just how could I buy music that I like? God forbid this woman be able to buy a bag of chips off the copy of Fantasea II I intend on buying!

If you want to financially support a hypocritical scumbag go ahead :)

But yeah, I'm judging you :lana:

Ooolong
11 minutes ago, LDR said:

If you want to financially support a hypocritical scumbag go ahead :)

But yeah, I'm judging you :lana:

You have fun with that, I'm gonna stay boppin'. 

Spoiler

Guess who up in this bitch?
Catch you duckin' this clip
****, who want it? My ***** it's nothin'
Them boys young drummers, y'all niggas keep gunnin'
But y'all niggas ain't gutter like me
Look at this bitch, magazine cover this ****
Young sex seller, yeah, bitch, keep mumblin'
**** how you feel, a young bitch keeps thuggin' it

ece30484d636b571762278efd7ea519b.gif

The Unbannable Chanteuse

ZephyrInTheSky

Honestly, she needs to make a real apology. Like a video one and not just a tweet. I'm willing to forgive her but idk if id buy something from her skin care line. I feel like she might have battery acid or possessed goat's blood or some sh!t as one of the secret ingredients and just wants your skin to fall off and rott. Can you blame me? :reductive: You need to gain peoples' trust back gurl before trying to sell your products.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Archived