politics

Emmanuel Macron wins french presidency

August Blue

Featured Posts

The Child
Just now, August Blue said:

Take note everyone  

My sister just started panicking and read the programs of every candidate since this morning and my other sister just voted like me. My mother has been pretty interested in this election since the start like me. I have a messy family. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
  • Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August Blue
1 minute ago, TheCure said:

Less dead bodies on the streets of Paris maybe...

By being racist and xenophobic? 

The Child
2 minutes ago, TheCure said:

Less dead bodies on the streets of Paris maybe...

So before you start saying some ****. Just know that the most important cause of death in France is car accidents. Le Pen should start with this before manipulating people with their fears.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
TheCure
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

By being racist and xenophobic? 

Are the Japanese racist and xenophobic for not taking any immigrants?  Or are they just preserving their homeland?

The Child
Just now, TheCure said:

Are the Japanese racist and xenophobic for not taking any immigrants?  Or are they just preserving their homeland?

Preserving lmao, says the country who was once a colonial empire.

August Blue
Just now, TheCure said:

Voila, ur real problem are the inmigrants. 

Will u people ever understand that immigrants are not terrorists? 

TheCure
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

So before you start saying some ****. Just know that the most important cause of death in France is car accidents. Le Pen should start with this before manipulating people with their fears.

It's not about deaths compared to car accidents.  It's about how everyday life is changed because of constant tension and the legitimate fear that something could happen at any time.  The French people have a right to self-determination.

OliverViennese

Can we please not discuss with racist trolls? It does not lead anywhere. They spew filth on the internet but generally they are losers in real life that try to get attention online. Let's not give them that.

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM
TheCure
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

Voila, ur real problem are the inmigrants. 

Will u people ever understand that immigrants are not terrorists? 

Not all immigrants are terrorists, but all the terrorists in France are the product of immigration (first, second, or third generation).  It's a legitimate concern.  Saying otherwise is pure delusion.

August Blue
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

When do polls close?

For some cities at 7 and for the big ones at 8 

The Child
4 minutes ago, TheCure said:

Not all immigrants are terrorists, but all the terrorists in France are the product of immigration (first, second, or third generation).  It's a legitimate concern.  Saying otherwise is pure delusion.

I'm as you call it "a product of immigration" and I live in the suburbs of Paris and all of the others who live in my neighborhood are also "products of immigration" and they all condemn terrorists acts. Stop making generalizations.

Morphine Prince
Just now, August Blue said:

For some cities at 7 and for the big ones at 8 

Are results known quickly after? 

Archived