politics

Emmanuel Macron wins french presidency

August Blue

Featured Posts

Florian
10 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Its shocking to see that in a european county someone like LePen gets so much attention...More shocking : she has more than 20%!!! so wrong! what are those people thinking!? Its 2017! She should have 3-5% ...Thats a normal percentage for this MESS! I hope she wont win... Not like that disgusting Orange! And I hope other countrys wont follow this example.

Mess Mess Mess

She has 20% because she takes advantages of the poverty and unemployement. She's the only "hope" for people who don't believe and don't want another 5 years of the current system. I don't blame the voters for that, she plays with their fears.

But I would like 50% of her voters (who are neither racist or nationalist) to just think twice about the woman they want to put in charge. She really isn't a sweet girl. Her past when she promoted her dad was a dark time full of hate and xenophobia. Not to mention that all her programme is based on the fact that French will vote YES for a Frexit (which won't happen imo)

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August Blue

She wants to take France out of EU and NATO. The economy will collapse. Thousands of immigrants will loose their social security, (school, health etc...)  and probably will be sent back or have no other choice than to leave.

Other candidates may not be the best. But they are better than this. All her programme is focused on hatred and racism. You're better than this La France..

bumblebee
7 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Its shocking to see that in france someone like LePen gets so much attention...More shocking : she has more than 20%!!! so wrong! what are those people thinking!? Its 2017! She should have 3-5% ...Thats a normal percentage for this MESS! I hope she wont win... Not like that disgusting Orange! And I hope other countrys wont follow this example.

Mess Mess Mess

sadly it is impossible to ban populism; and populism always sprouts from the issues of inequality and low employment rates - both of the issues seem to be in the focus of the french political agenda 

Florian
2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

She wants to take France out of EU and NATO. The economy will collapse. Thousands of immigrants will loose their social security, (school, health etc...)  and probably will be sent back or have no other choice than to leave.

Other candidates may not be the best. But they are better than this. All her programme is focused on hatred and racism. You're better than this La France..

This. However I still have hope that even if she's elected people will vote NO for a Frexit. 

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

The odds are extremely low, even if she enters the second round and faces Fillon or Macron she is projected to fail. 

However, if she and Mélenchon enter the second round, it will be like Russian roulette with one missing bullet in the revolver 

Melenchon would win with ease from Le Pen. Only possibility is Le Pen vs Fillon with low turn-out from the left.

Praying for a Macron-Mélenchon run-off. That would make me want to move to France :giveup: also hoping the Russian rumors about Macron's sexuality are true.

August Blue
4 minutes ago, Luc said:

Melenchon would win with ease from Le Pen. Only possibility is Le Pen vs Fillon with low turn-out from the left.

Praying for a Macron-Mélenchon run-off. That would make me want to move to France :giveup: also hoping the Russian rumors about Macron's sexuality are true.

There are nothing but rumors, Russia's goal is to destabilize our election so miss Le Bitch gets more vote.

bumblebee
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

There are nothing but rumors, Russia's goal is to destabilize our election so miss Le Bitch gets more vote.

what rumours educate me someone

3 minutes ago, August Blue said:

I wouldn't mind if he does turn out to be a hunty, though. He's hot.

by the way to the OP: Mélenchon isn't a communist, he's backed by the communist party. Big difference. Communists want to seize the means of production, Mélenchon wants a left-wing version of capitalism.

OliverViennese
2 minutes ago, Saymyname432 said:

First poll

Le Pen 26%

Melenchon 20%

Fillion 19%

Macron 17%

If this is true it's going to get soooo messy. Please no. :madge:

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM
Saymyname432
1 minute ago, OliverViennese said:

If this is true it's going to get soooo messy. Please no. :madge:

I hace the source but i can't put the image here idkw

Morphine Prince

I'm reading what you are all posting about Le Pen and it's literally the same things people said about Trump :rip: 

If she gets to the second round please vote against her even if the other option isn't the one you preferred. 

Don't make the same mistake the US made... 

Archived