Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lil Yachty "Cures" Homophobia In Hip Hop!

xcx

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boyboi12
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Did anyone say that? He's not gay for starters. But he's currently a popular artist and any steps to break down barriers (yes, it is still a major barrier) like this should be applauded and discussed.

💀who said there was a barrier up for gay rappers... that's what I'm not understanding, there been  plenty  closeted and openly admitting to being gay in hip hop 

Born To Slay

Maybe Lil Yachty will be featured on the urban remix of The Cure

Boyboi12
1 hour ago, LG said:

Homophobia is still a very big problem in hip hop culture so any step any major artist takes should be praised tbh

:huh: how you figure???? No body is going to support a wack gay rapper! You either got the skills or you don't. Hip hop has nothing to do with  your orientation. There have been plenty of gay rappers, male and female. 

Harry
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

💀who said there was a barrier up for gay rappers... that's what I'm not understanding, there been plants closeted and openly admitting to being gay in hip hop 

No one is talking about gay rappers because he is not a gay rapper lol. And besides, if you think that the hip-hop community is totally open and accepting to gays, you only need to open your eyes and look at his Twitter mentions on this cover. Besides, there has hardly been any major gay rappers.

Harry
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

:huh: how you figure???? No body is going to support a wack gay rapper! You either got the skills or you don't. Hip hop has nothing to do with  your orientation. There have been plenty of gay rappers, male and female. 

You're being so dense on this but yeah whatever, everyone loves gays lol.

Boyboi12
Just now, Harry said:

No one is talking about gay rappers because he is not a gay rapper lol. And besides, if you think that the hip-hop community is totally open and accepting to gays, you only need to open your eyes and look at his Twitter mentions on this cover. Besides, there has hardly been any major gay rappers.

There haven't been any major gay rappers because they don't have the skills to market themselves. Hip hop have been open to all kind of different rappers, but if you don't have the goods you can't cover the bill. 

Harry
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

There haven't been any major gay rappers because they don't have the skills to market themselves. Hip hop have been open to all kind of different rappers, but if you don't have the goods you can't cover the bill. 

So gays aren't talented enough and that's the sole problem... Got it.

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Harry said:

You're being so dense on this but yeah whatever, everyone loves gays lol.

I'm not being closed to anything! It's 2017, gay people are all over regardless of ones opinion.   Missy eillot, queen latifah, da brat, Ill cease, deadlee, juba!!! Like come on stop it :gaysia:

i medici

The idea for the cover is so cool! I don't really like it though, it's probably the colours.

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Harry said:

So gays aren't talented enough and that's the sole problem... Got it.

:huh: people like you are the reason I get warning points... if you're good you're good! If you're marketable you're marketable... it's that simple 

Harry
9 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

:huh: people like you are the reason I get warning points... if you're good you're good! If you're marketable you're marketable... it's that simple 

:rip: Whatever you say. It's nice that you have such an open view on it, but not everyone does.

But yeah everyone that listens to hip-hop is super accepting lol

Boyboi12
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Whatever you say. It's nice that you have such an open view on it, but not everyone does.

But yeah everyone that listens to hip-hop is super accepting lol

What point are you proving by showing those twitter post???? There will always be someone against homosexuality,  orientation is like  religion or politics!!! Everyone has an opinion...  who are those people anyway???? Just regular everyday people, they're not in the  Industry! So who gives a **** what they think. 

gagzus

Tbh he's just straight accessible and they're giving a cishet man too much credit. Support actual LGBT musicians for breaking barriers not just people who use it as a shtick 

Archived