Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Weekend 2 Live Discussion

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Emigrante
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Absolutely loved the audio from weekend 1 but weekend 2 (listening in full currently) so far feels a little more sloppy but I mean the girl is busy at the moment. I still feel her Coachella set is amazing and a good selection of fan favourites and her hits, the band with her sound so good!

Every person, different point of view. I'm confused. Some say that her weekend 1 was better, the other ones that weekend 2. D: 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
On 24.04.2017 at 10:26 AM, QueenHunty said:

Sorry hunties, I'm late to the party, but wow.. I'm listening to the professional Sirius audio, and it's so amazing. I love her current band lineup. Everyone's so talented and playing off each other and riffing, this might be the best Gaga's ever been live. Y'all can complain about her voice not being 100% but come on... Let's be real, compare this to the last show of the ARTRAVE... That was tragic, this is something really special. I think she's hit a new level of confidence and maturity and it really shows. 

Do you have link for that sirius thing? 

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Every person, different point of view. I'm confused. Some say that her weekend 1 was better, the other ones that weekend 2. D: 

I'm team weekend 1 lol from a perspective of not having physically been at either show i'm looking for more polished vocals which I find are amazing her first weekend She sounds like that was the one an only show she was doing. The weekend 2 sounds well...like it's her second time performing the second gig while juggling ASIB, I looooovve how she does Just dance it's refreshing, weekend 2 tho she just sounds confused and as if she's missing her mark or killing time before the band kicks in.

All in all, Coachella just got me super hyped for the tour!! 

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I'm team weekend 1 lol from a perspective of not having physically been at either show i'm looking for more polished vocals which I find are amazing her first weekend She sounds like that was the one an only show she was doing. The weekend 2 sounds well...like it's her second time performing the second gig while juggling ASIB, I looooovve how she does Just dance it's refreshing, weekend 2 tho she just sounds confused and as if she's missing her mark or killing time before the band kicks in.

All in all, Coachella just got me super hyped for the tour!! 

I'm yet to hear weekend 2 in full, from what I've heard already it's still amazing. But given the experience of watching her tours I know that Gaga can get a little more lazy at some shows. But I don't blame her, I would get lazy too, cause it can get boring performing the same set over time. 

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

I'm yet to hear weekend 2 in full, from what I've heard already it's still amazing. But given the experience of watching her tours I know that Gaga can get a little more lazy at some shows. But I don't blame her, I would get lazy too, cause it can get boring performing the same set over time. 

I agree, her entire set wasn't super lazy but some songs she missed her mark which is understandable. Heck my first time seeing her live was the opening night for the Monster Ball Tour and she fell 3-4 times and missed her mark a bunch of times (having them play the instrumental from the International/Canadian version of Money Honey which has the slightly longer intro) yet it's my favorite show from having seen her 3 times cause it was the first time. I probably wouldn't care or notice those if I would have been at Coachella for the last weekend. 

giskardsb
37 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I agree, her entire set wasn't super lazy but some songs she missed her mark which is understandable. Heck my first time seeing her live was the opening night for the Monster Ball Tour and she fell 3-4 times and missed her mark a bunch of times (having them play the instrumental from the International/Canadian version of Money Honey which has the slightly longer intro) yet it's my favorite show from having seen her 3 times cause it was the first time. I probably wouldn't care or notice those if I would have been at Coachella for the last weekend. 

any vocal slips on weekend 2 were really minor and not worth worrying about.  Just let it go, it's a live show it doesn't need to be perfection.  Different arrangements done for a one time show will mess up any artist a bit no matter how much they practice.  Its just a signal that it's truly a live show.  Find the beauty in the mistakes, thats what makes life more enjoyable than worrying about every imperfection.

In general I think her vocal quality was much better on weekend 2, especially for example with Speechless.

Archived