đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Weekend 2 Live Discussion

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

BurqaSwg
Just now, Mariah Carey said:

Already signed up but cant find the channel 18 radio.

click on channels - all channels - look for 18 in the top left (there are little numbers)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
Just now, GagaCure said:

I can't find a Zip Code :(( can somebody help me?

Just use 90210

at4v897m4rfw3c
1 minute ago, GagaCure said:

I can't find a Zip Code :(( can somebody help me?

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

In search type "limited edition" and click on "SXM Limited Edition on Ch. 18"

2 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

click on channels - all channels - look for 18 in the top left (there are little numbers)

Thanks dahlins :heart:

Smarticle

It's the SXM Limited Edition station right?

EDIT: nvm, just read posts above.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Der Meister
34 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Hopefully her vocals are better than last time, they were good but not usual great Gaga vocals.

I thought the same. But just think she didn't take time to prepare herself for this 90 minutes set, which is very physically and vocally demanding. Plus you add the stress of performing for 100k people, not too easy 

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Smarticle said:

It's the SXM Limited Edition station right?

Yes, #18

Yo GagaGaga

wtf are my ears experiencing rn

giphy.gif

who is Bon Iver and why is he attacking me with audio

GagaCure
Just now, Julian0 said:

Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Just use 90210

Thank you so much <3 love u guys :hug:

bblough
56 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

3F4ABB3A00000578-4415914-image-a-20_1492

Put on your fringe short shorts and light those blunts because it's weekend 2 of Coachella hennies

200w.gif

Lay back, and feast as the audio of the concert on Sirius XM guides The Cure through new and exciting chart positions

tumblr_ooitbixC191ti7u2bo1_500.gif

Gaga will be on at 2:10 AM EST (11:10 PM PT)

Listen live on Sirius XM Radio Channel 18:

--Sign up for a 30-day free trial here: https://streaming.siriusxm.com/#_frmAccountLookup (you don't have to be in the US to listen)

**It will ask for your phone number and zip code. This is just for them to see if you already have an account. Put in "111111111111" and a random zip code (I did 90210) and it will say you don't have an account, and then you will be asked to create a password. And that's it! :poot:

bpDuxrR.gif

Do you have any information on how to create a password that works.  I've been sitting here for an hour trying to create a password that it will accept and it just keeps saying "oops, something went wrong try again."  Sooooooooo frustrating.  What the hell.  

BStone8791

I really hope this crowd is more alive for GaGa tonight....I mean I can't blame all of them...some of the songs to the gp that she played last week isn't something they would really know....nor understand I guess?.....the crowd just felt a bit dead half the time last week....I partially blame the performer going on before her also right now lol.....not to mention I hope gaga really gives me some vocals she skipped out on a lot of lyrics for some songs....John Wayne....Million Reasons.....a few others cuz she got distracted or just didn't bother lol....let's go out with a BANG BANG tonight luv 

PunkTheFunk
Just now, bblough said:

Do you have any information on how to create a password that works.  I've been sitting here for an hour trying to create a password that it will accept and it just keeps saying "oops, something went wrong try again."  Sooooooooo frustrating.  What the hell.  

It has to include an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number, and a symbol I think. As you type in your password the password rules (or whatever they're called) light up in green if you've followed them correctly. 

BStone8791
1 minute ago, bblough said:

I'll give you a hint at what I used and worked lol "LittleMonster91".....the 91 is from the year I was born "1991" lol makes my password so much easier everywhere I log in 

GagaCure
Just now, BStone8791 said:

I really hope this crowd is more alive for GaGa tonight....I mean I can't blame all of them...some of the songs to the gp that she played last week isn't something they would really know....nor understand I guess?.....the crowd just felt a bit dead half the time last week....I partially blame the performer going on before her also right now lol.....not to mention I hope gaga really gives me some vocals she skipped out on a lot of lyrics for some songs....John Wayne....Million Reasons.....a few others cuz she got distracted or just didn't bother lol....let's go out with a BANG BANG tonight luv 

The crowd is full of Beyoncé's fan cause Beyoncé used to be the headliner . I don't blame them. :poot:

Archived