GagaTheExplorer
39 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

The world is officially over. 

Beyoncé is shook, Run The World cancelled :giveup:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Lorde. 

Thought she's gonna deliver with ha sophomore album...

:nails:

Green Light is a let down.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

GagaTheExplorer
33 minutes ago, Envi said:

Poor Lorde. 

Thought she's gonna deliver with ha sophomore album...

Green Light is a let down.

it's a bop, I'm so sad it underperformed :lana:

RonnieGagz
28 minutes ago, Envi said:

He's not the best singer, just like adele, but he entertains me enough. I'm aware of the hatred towards ed, maybe due to what he said to gaga, but we rarely see popular male singer with just guitar and mike performing on stage, without back up dancers, crazy props all that jazz; i think ed deserves the success has right now. Sure, SOY is generic a la CT, but he has much better ones from his current album.

I like some of his music, but I think he is overappreciated, the first 2 albuns were cute, but then he just repeated the same formula, and everyone is eating it.

He still said that artists that want music integrity are dumb. What is so ridiculous because most of them put so much more work and love in their music then him...

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

hausofcy
42 minutes ago, iCpro said:

actually what the hell is this? are those even words?

Well, lil uzi vert went on tour with the weeknd and opened for him. XO is the weeknd's signature so he's referencing tour life with the weeknd. However, idk what it's doing in the top 10 since he was terrible. 

🇯🇵

2 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

it's a bop, I'm so sad it underperformed :lana:

i'm glad it did :nails:

still rooting for ha :nails:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

The Child
14 minutes ago, Envi said:

He's not the best singer, just like adele, but he entertains me enough. I'm aware of the hatred towards ed, maybe due to what he said to gaga, but we rarely see popular male singer with just guitar and mike performing on stage, without back up dancers, crazy props all that jazz; i think ed deserves the success has right now. Sure, SOY is generic a la CT, but he has much better ones from his current album.

What? There are tons of male singers with just a guitar and a mic. It's such a boring combination.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

What? There are tons of male singers with just a guitar and a mic. It's such a boring combination.

popular ones? names? :nails:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

The Child
Just now, Envi said:

popular ones? names? :nails:

Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber (not always but very often) and I'm sure there are others too. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

shame

We were all too busy tearing each other and their faves apart that we forgot to unite against our common enemy: THE STRAIGHTMAN.

angels forever, forever angels

RonnieGagz
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber (not always but very often) and I'm sure there are others too. 

Harry Styles now

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

John Mayer too

i just would never go see a tour with an artist that did that. Like Evan if I liked them. I need to be ENTERTAINED

5 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

I like some of his music, but I think he is overappreciated, the first 2 albuns were cute, but then he just repeated the same formula, and everyone is eating it.

He still said that artists that want music integrity are dumb. What is so ridiculous because most of them put so much more work and love in their music...

I guess that's how business works...but who gives a damn. With the current state of music industry, artists are getting paid less than it used to be. So using same formula for success would give another era of financial immunity and grants you another opportunity to prove yourself that you should be taken seriously as an "artist". He's still on the right track.

I don't really give a damn what he's uttered recently.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Archived