Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

First Time in 33 Years...

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The Curse of February 11 returns... :gum:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, Werk said:

It features a vocal from a female signer named Emily Warren so shouldn't that somewhat count? :sharon:

she's uncredited, so she doesn't count. She's not important to Billboard. (it references that in the article lol)

Morphine Prince

I like 9/10 songs on there. 

I find myself listening to more male artists these days because the "Pop girls" or whatever you wanna call them aren't picking up my interests minus Gaga. 

You can think the songs are all trash but I guess people are tired and want something different :shrug: 

JohnWayne23

DUA LIPA NEEDS TO HAPPEN

she's the most interesting new pop girl since Tove Lo

Daenerys

tumblr_n6qed4xg191txae4yo2_500.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

I like 9/10 songs on there. 

I find myself listening to more male artists these days because the "Pop girls" or whatever you wanna call them aren't picking up my interests minus Gaga. 

You can think the songs are all trash but I guess people are tired and want something different :shrug: 

True. But hopefully we dont get the mid 2000's music fiasco. :madge:

The music industry was so repeatable until Gaga, Rhi, Kesha, and Katy arrived into the scene. 

The Child
9 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Katy was my last hope tbh.

Once she under-performed, I knew pop music was dead.

tenor.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I miss all my pop girls honestly :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Thomas P

The world is officially over. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

RonnieGagz
22 minutes ago, Envi said:

we're talking about pop girls here. don't care about the guys. and for the record, ed is pretty talented. dude can sing live; SOY is a bop. :nails:

Knowing how to sing is very different from singing good tho. His voice is very weak for someone that dont do dancing on the stage

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Morphine Prince
28 minutes ago, Batwings said:

This is the current top 10, and I literally only know one song from it.

Which song? 

HOTNebraskaGuy
32 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

This is really disturbing:madge:

How is it "disturbing"? :saladga:

if it were all women y'all would be praising your asses off. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

GagaTheExplorer
56 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I know 5 of the songs on the list and I like them all :laughga: I don't think this actually means anything more than what it is, which is that no women are currently in the top 10 :shrug:

@benKo is right here, btw that Sam Hunt song is a country bop! I'm so happy he just got his first top 10

1 minute ago, RonnieGagz said:

Knowing how to sing is very different from singing good tho. His voice is very weak for someone that dont do dancing on the stage

He's not the best singer, just like adele, but he entertains me enough. I'm aware of the hatred towards ed, maybe due to what he said to gaga, but we rarely see popular male singer with just guitar and mike performing on stage, without back up dancers, crazy props all that jazz; i think ed deserves the success has right now. Sure, SOY is generic a la CT, but he has much better ones from his current album.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

How is it "disturbing"? 

if it were all women y'all would be praising your asses off. 

They love their Pop girls lol. 

They have all underperformed and people are into other things. 

A lot of women listen to these songs. In fact, I see a lot of my female friends posting more about Drake, The Chainsmokers, and Kendrick Lamar than any Pop girl. 

Archived