Featured Posts

TheFame Monster
1 hour ago, LordGa said:

Nah :nails: 

and I swear I've heard this somewhere before.... :duck:

maybe selena?? :huh:

1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

The

YESSSS!! I've heard this beat before but I dont think its Selena?

this it?

Quasi
Just now, Squidward T said:

Seriosuly, every song out sounds the same

Normally I'd agree with this kind of statement, in terms of the "tropical trend" going on right now, but I wouldn't say this song sounds like everything out there. The mere fact that the presence of bass guitars is prominent in it is enough to distinguish it from all the minimalist edm on the radio right now. The song is layered with instruments (albeit maybe computer generated), which is strangely rare nowadays and with that being said. you have to give Charlie some credit. He produced the song himself, and layered everything on the track with the intention of making the guitars the standout sound of the whole track. Say what you want about today's music, but you have to admit if you were to hear this song on the radio, you would clearly hear there is something in the instrumental that isn't present in most of today's Top 40.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

HausOfMiklaus

I actually instantly liked this song! There's just so much outpouring of good pop music recently that I can't get enough. Favorite part is definitely the chorus where the instrumental just drops and that GODLY BASS just plays through. Glad to see him experimenting with different sound structures etc because I know he produces his own songs.

shame

I don't like his voice, it always sounds so autotuned and lacks depth.

angels forever, forever angels

Quasi
5 minutes ago, Miklaus Nite said:

I actually instantly liked this song! There's just so much outpouring of good pop music recently that I can't get enough. Favorite part is definitely the chorus where the instrumental just drops and that GODLY BASS just plays through. Glad to see him experimenting with different sound structures etc because I know he produces his own songs.

YAAAAS! My favourite part is the final chorus. During the part when he sings "Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new" and "You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you" , the disco-like synths and the bass in the background just hit me in the right spot, it gives me chills.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

11 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

this it?

Not levels, but the production is quite similar.

it's on the tip of my tongue, so frustrating :saladga:

Irrelevant
11 hours ago, ReRe said:

Suffer

"bop"

Define "bop" :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ThatAsianGuy
11 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

"bop"

Define "bop" :oprah:

lol. imagine him dancing to this:ladyhaha:

RebeldeFaith
16 minutes ago, LordGa said:

Not levels, but the production is quite similar.

it's on the tip of my tongue, so frustrating :saladga:

It kinda reminds me of "Body Moves" by DNCE and "Staying Alive" by the Bee Gees. But I also have a feeling is none of those. I can almost remember another one but it's impossible.

Something something idk

Archived