💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Caitlyn Jenner "Yes, I voted Trump"

boobtank

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

I still don't get why these people who voted him are now against what he dies. I mean, everything he's doing... he said it during the presidential race lol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
12 hours ago, Envi said:

I don't think he has actually transitioned. I thought this was all an act to boost KUWTK ratings.

She...and yes, she has transitioned. 

Lion Heart

I understand that some of you may be angry at her, but there's no need for the Transphobia :awkney: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DeleteMyAccount
On April 21, 2017 at 11:24 AM, VOLANTIS said:

This can't be true???

Then what does she mean by her community because if this is true we don't claim her no thank you. 

Yea, Ellen even blacklisted her apparently.. Caitlyn and Ellen had a mini feud about the issue I guess.

It's great to see an LGBTQ person identify as a Republican. I think that does great things for diversifying the community. But Caitlyn makes no sense when it comes to it..

River

Didn't she know before what they think about our community?

She's a great example for dumb people that first votes like it's a reality show and then they start to think, mostly when it's hurting them.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheCure
On 4/22/2017 at 11:25 PM, ReginaGeorge said:

I hold no core principles? 

And you said "LGBTQ community is only 5% of the population, we have bigger problems" Muslims are also minorities.. should we kill them all? Hmm also poor people.. Should we kill them too only cuz they are minorities and only cuz we have bigger problems? 

Have a great day. 

You're putting words in my mouth.  A poor economy affects everyone in this country.  I am from a town that has been dying since NAFTA killed manufacturing.  This has nothing to do with race, religion or sexual orientation.  We all need to be able to support ourselves.  Whoever can bring opportunity back to the USA is helping all.

chrismugler
On 4/21/2017 at 9:32 PM, Envi said:

I don't think he has actually transitioned. I thought this was all an act to boost KUWTK ratings.

I think she did but she's not exactly an ally to our community, because I think she thought being a woman is wearing make-up, dresses, heels and long hair. 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Sister

We already knew this without her going on record and her remarks for afterwards about how she feels about it now, I simply don't believe her in the slightest, but it doesn't even matter to me. I could not care less about her personal politics.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived