💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

instagram fanpage shares lq mv picutres

vpez

Featured Posts

Just now, BrothaGaga said:

nope it's fine. it's just that insiders really aren't reliable, even if we think it is. :)

okay thank you :)

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Is so fake, the didnt even try ro make it look believable lmao:ladyhaha::toofunny: 

At least try and make sn effort

End Racism Now

Jenina
18 minutes ago, vpez said:

I'm kinda new here, is it right to sare those pages to see what others think about or should we just leave them alone with their "leaks"?

It's completely fine here but people usually do not respond well to threads of the type as you can probably see by some of the responses you have already gotten.  As for the way you posted the thread, you did it perfectly fine.  Threads of supposed insiders usually do not turn out very positive so no worries it's nothing personal and don't let it discourage you from making other threads in the future since this is your first one. 

cool

3 minutes ago, Jenina said:

It's completely fine here but people usually do not respond well to threads of the type as you can probably see by some of the responses you have already gotten.  As for the way you posted the thread, you did it perfectly fine.  Threads of supposed insiders usually do not turn out very positive so no worries it's nothing personal and don't let it discourage you from making other threads in the future since this is your first one. 

Okay thank you very much for the response! :)

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Jenina
1 minute ago, vpez said:

Okay thank you very much for the response! :)

No problem! Feel free to private message me if you ever have any questions or need reassurance on something :hug:

cool

KleinGa
25 minutes ago, vpez said:

I'm kinda new here, is it right to sare those pages to see what others think about or should we just leave them alone with their "leaks"?

It's 100% okay to post these. 

Follow this chart for reference when posting:

uhpmbGS.png

As you see, all you need to do is to set the Tag to "RUMOR" and you're set. 

Otherwise, welcome to this cult site :kara:

1 minute ago, Jenina said:

No problem! Feel free to private message me if you ever have any questions or need reassurance on something :hug:

Thank you! :kara:

4 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

It's 100% okay to post these. 

Follow this chart for reference when posting:

uhpmbGS.png

As you see, all you need to do is to set the Tag to "RUMOR" and you're set. 

Otherwise, welcome to this cult site :kara:

Thank you for the information I changed the Tag, and that chart is really helpful. 
And thanks for welcoming me here :kara:

KleinGa
Just now, vpez said:

Thank you for the information I changed the Tag, and that chart is really helpful. 
And thanks for welcoming me here :kara:

No problem! . You can private message me anytime if you need any help navigating the site. :hug:

1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

No problem! . You can private message me anytime if you need any help navigating the site. :hug:

Thank you! :hug:

Xoxo Adriana

Looks kinda legit, they have half of my approval:queenga:

THEY HAVE THE CURE OUTTAKES IM SHOOK

MaryJaneHolland
16 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

THEY HAVE THE CURE OUTTAKES IM SHOOK

they dont :rip:

it's cut out from the picture with the t-shirt with the same pic

Archived