đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K slammed for calling flu an "amazing diet"

Zombie

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I can't relate cuz I'm slim and I don't want to lose more weight. And I kinda think it's bad to say that, idk..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This woman's obsession with weight, body image and face is way over the top. Like I can understand you wanting to look good but she takes it on a whole other level, almost as though that's all she has in her life

VOLANTIS

Ah well.. she's being extra and honestly so is everyone else. I'm sure if she used a kleenex to wipe  sweat off her forehead people will still flood her mentions blaming her for deforestation. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

MonsterofFame

I'm really getting tired of everyone looking for something controversial. It's one of the reasons I'm beginning to believe we may have been better off without social media.

17 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Are you calling me illiterate?:awkney:

I don't know why I feel the dying intense need to clear this up, but I'm goin' for it!

To be illiterate is when one is unable to read and write. You are clearly literate, because you are communicating via this medium... the internet... which essentially requires that ability.

He was saying you are ignorant about the subject (being influenza/ 'the flu') I.E. you haven't done any research on it, so don't make any unjustified claims about it. Just like how I personally wouldn't try to fix/diagnose my car when something strange happens, I take her straight in to the mechanic, because I don't know anything about cars except that they get me from point A-B. It would be irresponsible for me to try to fix it. The same goes for making random statements on things you don't know about.

Everybody is ignorant about a ton of stuff. It is impossible to know everything. Nowadays that word is thrown around like an insult, but it's really not. It just means the other person is unaware. It does not imply that they haven't the capacity to learn it.. It's sort of the difference between knowledge and intelligence. To be stupid is to lack intelligence, to be ignorant is to lack knowledge. You decide which is better;) ... The point is, unless you are well-versed in the subject, approach it with caution. It's a good general life rule to follow. It can save you a lot of time, money and trouble!

Whispering

I've heard people I know say this for years. It's a common thing to say and the majority of people are going to understand it's a joke. 

Much ado about nothing. 

JohnnyVersace

I mean I've had the flu and tbh I did lose weight and felt amazing for it so like...

This aggravates me though, not because she's insensitive, but because people literally have nothing better to do than come for her and her family over the DUMBEST ****. Seriously, there's a terrorist shooting in Paris, we're on the verge of WW3, and this is what we focus on? How insensitive Kim Kardashian is because she lost weight from the flu?

Come the **** on, people. :madge:

Zombie
6 hours ago, kyanewest said:

This woman's obsession with weight, body image and face is way over the top. Like I can understand you wanting to look good but she takes it on a whole other level, almost as though that's all she has in her life

well, pretty much

babyboo

Lol its true and its a joke. The problem is there's those literal 4 y.o children that follows every move of these celebrities to the point that they cant differentiate what to follow and what not. I feel like internet should be seperated into 2 sections in which 1 couldn't be accessed by under 12 y.o tbh:laughga: (which is an impossible idea i know)

Archived