đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K slammed for calling flu an "amazing diet"

Zombie

Featured Posts

Zombie
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

I mean... A lot of people die from the flu every year in the USA....

that can NOT be true cmon!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zombie
19 minutes ago, LDR said:

What are you even talking about?

The flu isn't some incurable, mysterious illness. I had it once and if it doesn't get too severe it will literally go away if you just drink plenty of fluids and maybe take a dayquil every day.

2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

So many contradictions here, i mean Mexico is not a first world country but no one dies from flu here, so whats the truth?

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, Leonardo Fox said:

So many contradictions here, i mean Mexico is not a first world country but no one dies from flu here, so whats the truth?

:saladga:

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, John Slayne said:

I believe that statistics now show a lower rate of deaths/year, but still, people can die from the flu. The rates also change from time to time. In the 70s, lots of deaths happens. Early 2000s, much less. But in the end, people can die from the flu. I didn't know that this was news to people...

MJHolland
7 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yeah a lot of people die from everything every year but we can still make jokes :awkney:

If I see a funny dog video on YouTube, I don't comment "Wow, a lot of people die from dog attacks every year and the surviver can become extremely disfigured", now do I?

This joke isn't insensitive at all.

I'm sorry but I for one have never been offended by a tweet in my life, and I can't imagine ever being the kind of person who would gest offended by a Kardashian tweet....

DeleteMyAccount
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Yeah a lot of people die from everything every year but we can still make jokes :awkney:

If I see a funny dog video on YouTube, I don't comment "Wow, a lot of people die from dog attacks every year and the surviver can become extremely disfigured", now do I?

This joke isn't insensitive at all.

I'm sorry but I for one have never been offended by a tweet in my life, and I can't imagine ever being the kind of person who would gest offended by a Kardashian tweet....

:laughga:

MJHolland
43 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

People have the right to be offended.

Just because you're privledged and the joke doesn't offend you personally, you should realize that hundreds of millions of people live in poverty, plus with illnesses that they can't afford to cure.

and when some rich person says "the flu is an amazing diet", it's kind of a big **** you to people who have no access to good health.

1) It was a joke

2) It was a joke

3) Refer to my post above

4) While you certainly have the right to take personal offense to a Kim Kardashian tweet, I think getting personally offended by a Kim Kardashian tweet says more about said-person's sensitivity issues than it does about Kim Kardashian

HEARTHUNTER
1 hour ago, Leonardo Fox said:

How a fact is dumb and stupid? Depression is also an amazing diet 

It's the word "AMAZING" which is inappropriate hunny <3

Instead of amazing you should use effective. It makes more sense and doesn't make it sound positive while it clearly isn't.

MJHolland
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

:laughga:

No but seriously, we can't joke about ANYTHING that may negatively hurt anyone else in 2017? Jesus...

HOW WOULD WE HAVE SURVIVED 9/11 WITHOUT COOOOMEDY 

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

No but seriously, we can't joke about ANYTHING that may negatively hurt anyone else in 2017? Jesus...

HOW WOULD WE HAVE SURVIVED 9/11 WITHOUT COOOOMEDY 

With good taste.

uo111
20 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Yes they do. Old people, young people, and immune-compromised people die from the flu. Try to avoid giving your opinions on things when you do not have the knowledge.

Most people who claim to have the flu just have a cold. The flu is serious illness.

Saint Laurent

Literally some people need to get a life.

Honestly I wish I had the flu to shed a few pounds.

tumblr_o0wwhsFnaq1u6u84mo1_500.gif

Archived