đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K slammed for calling flu an "amazing diet"

Zombie

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

We've all said something along these lines before. I caught a virus a couple years ago that had me in bed for a couple of days and I lost half a stone in that time because I basically ate nothing. Afterwards I said that this proved that losing weight is as simple as merely not eating and that exercise really has very little to do with it as I barely stepped out of bed and still lost weight. It all comes down to what you're eating or not eating at the end of the day. I think most people would know I meant no harm by that, it was just the truth. Anorexics lose weight because they're not eating, not because they're exercising like crazy. That isn't trying to encourage anorexia, just stating the truth.

Kim isn't saying "become anorexic and lose weight." She's saying: "The silver lining of catching flu is that you lose weight." You can choose to stop eating but you can't choose to catch flu. It's not like all these girls who follow her are now going to snuggle up to anyone sniffling and even if they did, they probably wouldn't catch it because flu only happens to you when you don't want it. At the end of the day, it's just a joke. Come on, citizens of the internet. Appreciate a little bit of dark humour. One kind of humour would be boring.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPaws
2 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

please don't :awkney: first of all there is nothing amazing about flu or depression and second this obsession with body weight has to stop because it has become destructive and toxic

The obsession with attacking the Kardashians and Jenners has become a "bit" destructive and toxic as well don't you think?

I agree that Kim's tweet is idiotic, but the reaction is even more so tbh. And this is coming from an established Don't-Want-Nothing-To-Do-With-That-Family kind of person.

That J
5 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

How a fact is dumb and stupid? Depression is also an amazing diet 

I think maybe I would leave "amazing" out of it and just say "Diet".....if it's something that just has to be said. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Lassex

Ugh, it's not a big deal. Don't under estimate young girls - no one actually wants to get a flu just to lose a few pounds :sharon: Even I have personally said this after being sick and losing my appetite for a while. It's obviously a joke :saladga:

John Slayne
1 minute ago, MonsterPaws said:

The obsession with attacking the Kardashians and Jenners has become a "bit" destructive and toxic as well don't you think?

I agree that Kim's tweet is idiotic, but the reaction is even more so tbh. And this is coming from an established Don't-Want-Nothing-To-Do-With-That-Family kind of person.

I don't think calling them out when they spread bs is idiotic at all.

MonsterPaws
1 minute ago, John Slayne said:

I don't think calling them out when they spread bs is idiotic at all.

They weren't "spreading" anything. God.

Ughh fine I'll just board the train. Here goes:

ow em ghee what a dumb slut ****star-looking airhead why is she famous again? like wtf. OMG 

#WomanPowerDoe

Zombie
4 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I think maybe I would leave "amazing" out of it and just say "Diet".....if it's something that just has to be said. Lol

4 minutes ago, dopega said:

Go to sleep hunty :rip:

It was a joke, maybe it wasnt funny, 

John Slayne
Just now, MonsterPaws said:

They weren't "spreading" anything. God.

Ughh fine I'll just board the train here goes: ow em ghee what a dumb slut ****star-looking airhead why is she famous again? like wtf. OMG 

#WomanPowerDoe

no one said that, calm down

and yes she is spreading it since her twitter has lots of followers

stop trying to edgy

homomo
11 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Omfg it's crazy what people will be offended by today....

People have the right to be offended.

Just because you're privledged and the joke doesn't offend you personally, you should realize that hundreds of millions of people live in poverty, plus with illnesses that they can't afford to cure.

and when some rich person says "the flu is an amazing diet", it's kind of a big **** you to people who have no access to good health.

King J

I love you Kim Kardashian. 

And she was joking :awkney:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived