đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Think The Cure Will Flop

Andrew2512

Featured Posts

Andrew2512

Well for the last 3 days I was so happy celebrating and literally shading stans of any other artist cause The Cure slayed WW for 3 days. But now it's falling like rain :( it was #1 few hours earlier this day and suddenly fell to #6 and despite being on TTH and some of Spotify biggest hits yet the streams are under mediocre. I know there is still another Coachella performance , maybe video and maybe promo performances (we all know Gaga do this like 3 months later when the single is over) but what is worrying me is that Perfect Illusion had those stuff yet flopped hard even 1 full week of sales and was sent to radio since day 1.

So I just want some Little Chartesters to predict to me what will happen with The Cure after nearly 5 days and will it go big like when sent to radio for example or will sadly flop and all our hype and happiness are gonna be an Illusion :toofunny::excited2:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

And you needed 3 threads for this because...?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Andrew2512
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I don't know what happened of course I didn't wrote it 3 times -_-

Can I delete 2 anyway ? XD 

Moebius

WPs are coming :wtfga:

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

GagaXCupcakke

GGD needs an age restriction.  I'm tired of 15 year olds making over dramatic threads on stuff they know nothing about.  

Chill, it is not sure if the song will have success or not, we just have to wait and stream. 

PartySick
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Pretty sure the site glitched. It's been taken care of :gaycat:

3 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

Well for the last 3 days I was so happy celebrating and literally shading stans of any other artist cause The Cure slayed WW for 3 days.

Why? :laughga:

There's no reason to drag other artists down to lift Gaga up and there's no reason to meltdown over a drop in chart position. It'll either shoot back up after the video comes out or we'll default back to #MusicNotTheBling. We win regardless :gaycat:

đź–¤

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Andrew2512 said:

I don't know what happened of course I didn't wrote it 3 times -_-

Can I delete 2 anyway ? XD 

You need to ask a mod! @Haroon 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

monketsharona

The song is impacting radios next week and the video is not even out. She did amzing with no promo apart the song itself.

The radios are already playing it before it's officially out and the press is praising it a lot as a coming big hit.

Let's give it time for it to settle. For the moment it's doing amazing. Especially on Spotify (even more knowing she's weak there)

I mean... what do you expect for a complete unpromoted, surprise single? I think it had a really good start... just wait til it's on official radio (it already is here where I live - Orlando, FL)

Andrew2512
2 minutes ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

GGD needs an age restriction.  I'm tired of 15 year olds making over dramatic threads on stuff they know nothing about.  

Okay you're useless and don't even deserve a reply

• Jase locked this topic

Archived