Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are Some Shady Things Gaga Has Done

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

gagzus
3 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

I feel like she's too dressed up to be a stage hand, the people in the black tshirts and passes behind them are probably them guys etc. Maybe she did Gaga wrong once or said some **** about her online. 

ctfu she's zendaya an actress and musician 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

ctfu she's zendaya an actress and musician 

Ffs, I even thought it was her but I was like nah can't be what has she done to Gaga to warrant that :toofunny:

Dirtyicecreamz
10 hours ago, Cerny said:

I find her tweets more childish than shady tbh.

This moment though, is it more of a diva moment? not sure. She did see her, as you can see in the gif. Ignored and then used as a mic holder. :smh:

giphy.gif

tumblr_mx8gj166dt1qjdybto2_250.gif

holy shiit :toofunny:

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Perfect ionist
28 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Using backing vocals (known as a back-track) is not lipsynching. Pop stars use back-tracks because otherwise, the live performance will not have the same ‘punch’ the studio has. It also allows the artists to perform choreography, etc. The GP tends to think using a back-track is lip synching…it’s not. The back-track is simply there to magnify the performance.

Well you gave me a good point but i would still consider it lipsyncing sorry

Perfect ionist
11 hours ago, Cerny said:

I find her tweets more childish than shady tbh.

This moment though, is it more of a diva moment? not sure. She did see her, as you can see in the gif. Ignored and then used as a mic holder. :smh:

giphy.gif

tumblr_mx8gj166dt1qjdybto2_250.gif

maybe she didn't want to be next her because of zendayas hieght I would feel very uncomfortable being next to a girl and me being a short girl.

Jay.P

Sometimes she sang the lower register of Donatella and SD

Do you hear that? It's poison.

YeehawKylie
4 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

It's not. This isn't an opinion, it's a fact. It's literally no different that having background singers. 

YeehawKylie
19 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

I feel like she's too dressed up to be a stage hand, the people in the black tshirts and passes behind them are probably them guys etc. Maybe she did Gaga wrong once or said some **** about her online. 

Just to be certain: you know  my post was a joke right?

dopega
13 hours ago, Miss Gaga said:

Applause vs Roar. 

And this tweet:

It looks like green hair and mechanical horses are the thing now.

fixed

AphroditeLaydee
13 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

Sis, lip-syncing is pretending to sing and trying to fool an audience by playing a track that has the main vocals and miming to it.

Using a backing track (which is pretty common as almost everyone uses them except maybe for acoustic shows) is different simply because the backing track only has backing and supplementary sounds, such as background vocals or highly synthesized singing parts that are impractical to perform live, NOT the main vocals. Take for example, most live performances of Venus such as the Coachella one or the ArtRave performances--listen to the final chorus and you'll hear that it's sung in two different ways at the same time; one in the usual way (the backing track) and another in a higher sound (Gaga's live voice.) This is especially evident in the 'when you touch me I die' and 'cause you're out of this world' parts. Additionally, this also shows the necessity of a backing-track for some songs to be heard in full glory, as Gaga (or any human being for that matter) is literally unable to sing two harmonies at the same time.

Spoiler

Gaga or any artist using a backing track isn't lip-syncing or trying to fool the audience, the audience are simply fools themselves if they can't tell a backing track from lip-syncing. 

13 hours ago, Perfectionist32 said:

For me it's this 

I think it a little hypocritical. She should just admit that she does I mean most singers do it. I think she only lipsyncs when she is feeling lazy or has to dance because she's probably out of breathe. I still love her but you guys can't hide the fact. I'll admit I try to pretend she never does.

some songs she has the back vocals louder but she sings it msotly she does that with judas

That's Gossip

AnnTakamaki
9 hours ago, Cupid said:

Wasnt this when Katy won Best LIVE @ EMAs? Quite shady :ladyhaha:

That's when nicki minaj on vma red carpet with some monster ball outfit lookalike 

Alien Tulip
13 hours ago, sarahb said:

Oh God I totally forgot about this one :deadbanana:
gaga-tweets.jpg

She was so annoying in 2012 lol glad she's much more mature now.

Archived