Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Curunir said:

she looks so pretty :giveup:  i miss her old face :giveup: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lip syncing and singing along to a track is different *eye roll*

If Gaga's lips are moving she's producing sound. Lip syncing is pretending to sing as you lip along to a track. She doesn't. Sometimes the backtrack is loud (Sexxx Dreams) but she's not lip syncing. 

sarahb
12 minutes ago, Curunir said:

queen of taking the high road while reading haters for filth :diane:

"Don't call me your queen"
Sorry queen :giveup:

Flawless

So sad that people actually believe in this kind of videos. Gaga always sang a lot of her songs in a low range along with the back track probably because in songs like Donatella (for example) she has a dance routine and it's difficult to reach all the high notes. This is not lip sync at all. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

xoxo cupcakke

Not gonna lie, the whole ARTPOP era was very shady and pretentious. It was trying to be something it was not and that was returning art back into pop culture, yet it was very superficial in its take. Like, she never really made it an actual mission to reinterpret art in the way ARTPOP was marketed to be, and, on top of that, she only focused on Renaissance art, awkward performance art, and kitsch art

ARTPOP had so much creative potential and Gaga could have honestly went Dada in her interpretation of what ARTPOP is. Like, most of the album does not have anything to do with the themes of ARTPOP except for ARTPOP and Venus. It would have worked in her favor to restructure the album as Mary Jane Holland and have a concept album centered on an alternate persona. ARTPOP is an okay album, but it is hypocritical and surface heavy when you get to really thinking about it

Fingerella
42 minutes ago, xoxo cupcakke said:

Not gonna lie, the whole ARTPOP era was very shady and pretentious. It was trying to be something it was not and that was returning art back into pop culture, yet it was very superficial in its take. Like, she never really made it an actual mission to reinterpret art in the way ARTPOP was marketed to be, and, on top of that, she only focused on Renaissance art, awkward performance art, and kitsch art

ARTPOP had so much creative potential and Gaga could have honestly went Dada in her interpretation of what ARTPOP is. Like, most of the album does not have anything to do with the themes of ARTPOP except for ARTPOP and Venus. It would have worked in her favor to restructure the album as Mary Jane Holland and have a concept album centered on an alternate persona. ARTPOP is an okay album, but it is hypocritical and surface heavy when you get to really thinking about it

Maybe you should've told her manager during the era.

Cerny

I find her tweets more childish than shady tbh.

This moment though, is it more of a diva moment? not sure. She did see her, as you can see in the gif. Ignored and then used as a mic holder. :smh:

giphy.gif

tumblr_mx8gj166dt1qjdybto2_250.gif

Modern Ecstacy
2 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

The Carly Rae Jepsen one :poot:

Wait what?

leecy

That's just bg vocal

it can't be more different 

the difference is using bg vocal, she still sings, maybe not so loudly, but the mic is on, she can adlip whenever she wants

bg vocal is used cause if not, dance songs would sound disastrous 

artpopulace
2 hours ago, Joel said:

When she made a guy lift her tit during a tv interview :madge:

It was Brandon right? During Gaga's brunette era during BTWB?

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

artpopulace
5 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Wait what?

:toofunny:

Modern Ecstacy
1 minute ago, ARTPOPulace said:

:toofunny:

OH MY GAWDDD HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS????????

artpopulace

6 minutes ago, Valentina said:

did she answered to it?

Spoiler

she didn't reply :giggle: maybe she knew it won't happen :toofunny:

Archived