Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne - No Frauds

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23
18 minutes ago, Yanko said:

its not a remy look a like its rah

why are u talking when  you don;t know what you're saying? 

why are you talking when I didn't send for you?

bb8161db34d4ca69cf92aee45c023295.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Kinda boring tbh. Not sure why this Diss Track needs a video at all tbh, other than just money/revenue/publicity because Nicki is a popstar-like rapper and they need to keep her in the public eye :shrug: Like, the record label was probably just capitalizing off of the feud :rip: 

I like the flow and rhythm of ha verses, its more held back and intense than she typically does these days with her mainstream stuff... now I just need Nicki to stop collabing with Drake and Lil Wayne and in general limit her collaborations on her "solo" or representative works, both in number, and number of collaborators in a single track.

Prefer No Regrets, and its not even that good... Nothing she's released this year has impressed me :noparty: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

JustHMLover
6 hours ago, MichealScott said:

I love how remy had a 7 min song dissing  nicki, and she was the only rapper on the track

7 mins of straight trash :cryga: it was wack in my opininon

"She throwin' shots, but every line sucks"

as Nicki described in "Swalla"

Yanko
11 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

why are you talking when I didn't send for you?

bb8161db34d4ca69cf92aee45c023295.gif

are u 12? 

StrawberryBlond
15 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Kinda boring tbh. Not sure why this Diss Track needs a video at all tbh, other than just money/revenue/publicity because Nicki is a popstar-like rapper and they need to keep her in the public eye :shrug: Like, the record label was probably just capitalizing off of the feud :rip: 

I like the flow and rhythm of ha verses, its more held back and intense than she typically does these days with her mainstream stuff... now I just need Nicki to stop collabing with Drake and Lil Wayne and in general limit her collaborations on her "solo" or representative works, both in number, and number of collaborators in a single track.

Prefer No Regrets, and its not even that good... Nothing she's released this year has impressed me :noparty: 

This song was the most viewed, the most liked and attained the highest chart position out of the 3 songs she debuted recently, so it made sense to make it into a video to push what the public liked.

I'm with you when you say that she should stop featuring Drake and Wayne on her singles. Its become so boring and predictable. What's really surprising is how none of these collabs have ever produced a big hit. The only US top ten she's ever made with either of them is when she featured on Drake's Make Me Proud in 2011, which went to #9. But she can't make hits when they feature on her own songs. She's put Drake on 1 song, Wayne on 2 songs and put both Drake and Wayne on 3 songs (one every year since 2015) and it's so weird but she's never had so much as a top ten hit with any of these songs. 3 of them on one song should be a recipe for chart gold, especially when Drake's killing it in sales right now. Now, I know that rap hits tend to work differently from pop hits. There are loads of rap songs that have sold several million copies in the US alone but they sometimes don't even crack top 20 whereas if you don't get top ten at least in pop music, that's a sign that your sales are also bad. But still.

11 hours ago, JustHMLover said:

7 mins of straight trash :cryga: it was wack in my opininon

"She throwin' shots, but every line sucks"

as Nicki described in "Swalla"

Apart from the 360 deal (and we've got no proof that Nicki was truthfully denying this), everything that Remy said is basically true so I don't think truthful disses can ever be wack. Nicki's calling her rap bad because she couldn't take the truth. Safaree confirmed that he ghostwrote a good 50% of her work when they were together and seeing how he dodged the question of why they broke up but seemed really upset even so, perhaps all the claims of Nicki having affairs with lots of rappers and executives was true as well...

And yeah, it's your opinion but when Shether is getting praised right now by many people as being the best female diss track of all time and the general consensus about No Frauds is one of disappointment, I think your opinion is somewhat lone.

GagaMyBlood95

I have to say that the video is nice, very professionally done.

Obviously nothing unique, but I still like it!

Archived