Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Promotes Fanta in New Zealand (PHOTOS)

Americano

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

The sunglasses.

i know right!!! i love these 50's shades she pulling out

shes in my country and im not even there :giveup:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Purpleteardr0ps

The guy in the third pic looks so full of joy.. I just can't :dies:

jk he looks really happy :)

Americano

It's cold there apparently, she didn't get the memo with that outfit :rofl:

TheMadridHash

it's such a funny outfit.

can't beleive she spent like 10 days in singapore

looks very pretty. Simple is better. Gaga needs to know that.

I prefer this:

lady-gaga-2-440x330.jpg

and this: lady-gaga1.jpg

over these : Is-Lady-Gaga-a-Facebook-killer-MB1I1JL9-x-large.jpg

LAdy-Gaga-Good-Morning-America-Condom-outfit.jpg

I love classy simple Gaga, But I need CrazyGa in my life too. CrazyGa slays :worship2:

Ohhh, classy.

Post 2010-VMAs/late 2010 was actually a good mix of her usual dark outfits and some pretty neutral, pastel colored outfits. What was different about them as a whole, though, was that they were less... er, insane, than usual. She still strolled around in a giant leather jacket and leotard but all in all she was mostly subdued. I think that was why everybody expected BTW's early fashion to be subdued (and instead getting crazy alien **** :haha: ). Funny, as she dressed all nice and subdued she photographed the BTW album shoot (which was very alienistic compared to what she was wearing in the candids).

I wouldn't mind if her new fashion was a contrast to the new music. Hmmm.

Oh, I was just used to seeing her out in a leather jacket and panties lol. She wore black for WAAAYYY too much during some of the months in 2010 though, I remember it. For this next era, I want colorful and sparkly outfits, perhaps some black and white here and there and a good balance between SimpleGa and CrazyGa. :yes:

TheMadridHash

Oh, I was just used to seeing her out in a leather jacket and panties lol. She wore black for WAAAYYY too much during some of the months in 2010 though, I remember it. For this next era, I want colorful and sparkly outfits, perhaps some black and white here and there and a good balance between SimpleGa and CrazyGa. :yes:

i want her to use live colors too, but like this, NOT COMBINED, i don't want her to look like messy nicky or messy katy

Ryuuchan_X

are those white Christian louboutin daffodile 160mm(6.3in) heels? or are they other heels? because they kind of look like louboutins but they kind of dont..either way i love them :flutter:

Oh, I remember that Black Era, I wasn't big fan of that tbh. :wtf:

Archived