Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'25' Era is Over

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

nikola

I can't wait for new era and new album "35" XD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

PlasticHo
51 minutes ago, Music said:

what an album.

so glad i got to see her perform in Sydney with 97,000 other people.

she truly is the artist of our generation.

gMoUe1m.gif

Hide contents

i'd say the era officially ends after her 4 sold out Wembley Stadium (capacity of about 100k) shows in the June though.

I saw her in Dallas, TX and OMG I was slayed. I seriously considered the 2-3k it would cost to go see her at Wembley. I would definitely pay another 150 (what I paid) to see her again here tomorrow. So good! 

Hola Soraya
1 hour ago, vocalqueef said:

inb4 she releases a surprise single and an EP and blocks Gaga from #1 :giveup:

giphy.gif

:poot: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Anderson123

What a great album, it had a long run and I'm glad they didn't overexpose Adele releasing single after single. The album sold an insane amount of copies and they focused on the Tour. I still listen to it every day and love songs like I Miss You, Million Years Ago, All I Ask and would've loved to see music videos but Adele deserves to rest now.

21 has insane magnitude chartwise, music industry wise and cultural wise than 25 will ever be. 25 had some hits here and there but no where near 21. It's striking to see she's still able to sell this much with fewer hits, but the problem is, if this continues, she'll be remember for having huge album sales, not-so-good-and-consistent-performer, and yeah gowns...beautiful gowns.

That being said, she has many rooms for improvements and I'm still rooting for ha, next era. 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

I hope she makes a dance record and release in November so she won't block Million Grammys from winning ROTY then headline the 2018 Super Bowl with Gaga as her guest performing Dinner. So Gaga will appear on SB 3 years in a row.

Archived