Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga changes display name to "Xoxo, Gaga"

antpats2

Featured Posts

HiddenWeirdo
7 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

edit: but to look on the bright side, maybe there will be a remix featuring shakira on the new EP and she will release that as the fourth single of this joint era

That would fix my broken DICsters heart :emma:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Haroon said:

Not at all, I just think you're choosing to see people moving on to something else as automatically giving up on another which is a very negative outlook :S

Was she giving up on The Fame when she was releasing The Fame Monster? :confused: Also, how many months does she have to wait between the Joanne songs/videos/tour to not be giving up on it?

You can't compare The Fame to ARTPOP and Joanne lol. She promoted that album everywhere. It had 4 US singles with multiple performances around the world and another 2 music videos. And the pressure was on for her to continue her success. Ever since the Joanne era started she's been saying she doesn't care about the charts anymore, Joanne is the music she wants to make and now 6 months later she's releasing a Chainsmokers rehash instead of promoting her album. 

HiddenWeirdo
3 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Goodbye Joanne, Rest in Peace :diane:

Gurl, where do you think you're goin'?!:cryga:

TheJoanneHat
1 minute ago, Joy Rose said:

DICsters realizing DIC has 0% probability of becoming a single. Joanne era is dead. But TC is doing great.

0085d85c9a4df0c00dce1f198be500ec.gif

This is so me

I'm honestly just stressed for the tour. Joanne is my fave album. I want the setlist to me majority Joanne. Releasing new songs can take up spaces on the setlist :sweat:

dopega
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

SHE'S BACK HENNIES

18Nr5zP.gif

Your gifs are the best :ladyhaha: Like tf is going on here :air:?  

FentyGa
32 minutes ago, Stronger said:

Joanne era haters can choke, it's my favorite from her :madge:

giphy.gif

chrismugler

Well, RIP Joanne era:bye:.

Spoiler

But why would she name her World Tour "Joanne" if she was about to scrap the whole era? It doesn't make any sense.... I think "The Cure" might be an experiment and if the song gets the "Hit status" that Interscope wants, we can officially say good bye to Joanne.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

HMLover
2 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Gaga The EP 

=

Coming.

If she released a new EP just called "GAGA" my bussy would explode with such fury it would cause another Big Bang and give birth to another universe. 

Archived