đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"The Cure is basic trash"

Moebius

Featured Posts

GagaTheExplorer

Gaga releases a new pop song

a: OMG! give MR more time girl! it still have so much potential!

b: give A-YO a chance, this new song is so basic ewwwww

c:  DIC is the pop masterpiece that this new generic song wish to be

d: if you are going to release a new song it better be a RedOne bop!

e: is this the end of the Joanne era?  OMG! Hell no, delete that new song

we love to hate her, we hate to love her, but at the end of the day, she does what she want and we are her biitches :staymad:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
4 hours ago, Moebius said:

So enough of your bullshit complaining people, we get it. Enjoy something for once.You always have something to say. but

giphy.gif about that. bye

happy easter hunnies

THAT'S EXACLTY WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL DAY

And everyone came at me... so, good luck my dear friend, if you need help defending your *right* opinion, just call me :whitney: (even if I'm kinda busy, ki-kinda busy :trollga:)

Colourful

Smother Em Eh
7 hours ago, jujubae said:

it's annoying af, Gaga really said it best:

90353-lady-gaga-haters-gonna-hate-gi-isd

Oh Yes, I remember her saying that in that interview! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Chromatislaps
7 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

Amen! At least she's not whispering or mimicking Rihanna in a faux Caribbean accent like the rest of the girls of the moment :awkney: I love how she combines her powerful, emotion-packed vocals with airy R&B moments and her cute pop Fame/TFM-esque vocals.

sQrpvhP.gif

LordEnigma
7 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

I don't understand how any one could call the song generic. It's lyrics are so deep. 

Ok, I love the song and have been blasting it on repeat.

But no, the lyrics aren't that deep.

And I know you'll come back and try to convince me.... so just save your breath :toofunny:

TheKillerQueen

How is making a song that fits into the current 2017 sound "basic"? She is staying with the trend to make music that everyone will enjoy! It makes me mad seeing when people say The Cure is basic when it is one of her best creations. It's SO The Fame. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, TheKillerQueen said:

How is making a song that fits into the current 2017 sound "basic"? She is staying with the trend to make music that everyone will enjoy! It makes me mad seeing when people say The Cure is basic when it is one of her best creations. It's SO The Fame. 

It reminds me of all the unreleased material during the creation of The Fame.

People were begging her to release that style of music... she does... and then she gets called basic :toofunny:

TheKillerQueen
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

It reminds me of all the unreleased material during the creation of The Fame.

People were begging her to release that style of music... she does... and then she gets called basic

Thats exactly what I thought. It really does sound like her unreleased stuff and they were the best! I will not understand this fanbase, we got what we wanted, and now people are complaining and it is legitimately getting on my nerves... :huh:

DAVID VOGUER
1 minute ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Thats exactly what I thought. It really does sound like her unreleased stuff and they were the best! I will not understand this fanbase, we got what we wanted, and now people are complaining and it is legitimately getting on my nerves... :huh:

Yes, the song is great, also my first thought, when I heard the chorus, was 'UNRELEASED SONG!'

BUT

Tropical house influence in the instrumental is humiliating... 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

TheKillerQueen
1 minute ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

Yes, the song is great, also my first thought, when I heard the chorus, was 'UNRELEASED SONG!'

BUT

But nobody calls DIC basic? DIC has the tropical sound as well. 

LordEnigma
Just now, DAVID VOGUER said:

BUT

It's really not. I don't get why people are so opposed to this.

At least she's hopping on the trend now rather than 2 years late ala ARTPOP :classy:

(don't worry, I love ARTPOP)

DAVID VOGUER

Also, reading this thread I can only laugh at all the hypocrites (including the OP)

I mean, you can't love everything she does... She doesn't allow that since she is so different every single time...

So at one point you complained too... and you can't deny it.

Also if you like everything she's done by now, you can only be both blind and deaf at the same time. And if that's the case, I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable... 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

Also, reading this thread I can only laugh at all the hypocrites (including the OP)

I mean, you can't love everything she does... She doesn't allow that since she is so different every single time...

So at one point you complained too... and you can't deny it.

Also if you like everything she's done by now, you can only be both blind and deaf at the same time. And if that's the case, I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable... 

It's fine to not like everything she does but I think the point of this thread is that if you don't like something, just don't listen or move on from it. People will go through these threads daily just to complain because they feel that it is their duty to point it out.

I mean, I don't love the second half of Joanne. But I don't go through thread after thread letting everyone know that.

DAVID VOGUER
4 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

But nobody calls DIC basic? DIC has the tropical sound as well. 

DIC is not tropical, it's more 'eastern world' influenced... listen + do your research

The whole music in my country is influenced by eastern countries/culture so I would know...

Archived