💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hurem

Featured Posts

When she says "I'm gonna cure you anyway" all I hear is "I'm gonna kill you anyway" and I CANNOT unhear this :toofunny:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf

I absolutley love it. :giveup: It's fun, harmless and perfect for the summer. And it's Gaga doing a good tropical influenced song (*ejem ejem the chainsmokers*)

I like the name so much. Sounds so cool. F*ck me up, Gags.

wiig-out.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Sister
11 minutes ago, lolwut said:

When she says "I'm gonna cure you anyway" all I hear is "I'm gonna kill you anyway" and I CANNOT unhear this :toofunny:

:gaycat: ^ I love it :ladyhaha:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

metalguru

The Cure...

I personally am not crazy for this kind of music but strategically I support The Cure big time. 

She needed to relax! Pop music is also about being ridiculous and pro tempore and this song is just one chill pop hit. I am a fan of CrazyGa, Born This Way and ARTPOP are my babies but I also miss care free Gaga too. The Cure is sweet and determined to success. She can release something more interesting some other time. Now she needs to get in touch with the streaming reality. Also, she is very popular again so she shouldn't release anything polarizing. Give the masses what they want and you may run back to your special corner again.

Her vocals are great! Thank god she is not screaming like a 40+ Scorpio tribute band vocalist. The Cure's peaceful and easy vocals will make Gaga accessible again.

Snejana

the cure cleansed my pores, deep condiotioned my hair, boosted my metabolism and  literally made my soul transcend to a whole new spiritual dimension

gaga went and did THAT, this bitch just served the mother****ing bop we've been craving for 

hPmANH8.gif

Lord Ryry
19 minutes ago, lolwut said:

"im gonna HEAL you anyway" :P 

imnotyourbabe10

Is anyone still in shock (in shook?)  that we are officially living in another "era" of sorts (even if this doesn't signal an era)?  Nothing has "sunk in" yet...

This song has got me all "She will move on in many ways during our lifetime(s) and that is okay.."  So happy for our Lady! 

giphy.gif

MonsterJay
1 hour ago, lolwut said:

BBBBIIIIHHH SAME HERE 😂😂😂

ImAnEnigma26

This song was honestly such a smart career move. She needed something a little basic that would bring her into the streaming limelight and appeal to the masses so later on when she drops something different and insteresting(but still has hit potential) it will be recognized and the gp will listen. Well done Gaga/Bobby/Interscope :golfclap:

Stewful2929

The song is good. I have a lot of questions. What inspired it? Is it stand alone by itself, or the making of a new album/EP? Is Joanna done, and a new era starts? Is she mocking modern music letting them know it's easy to get a hit in this age if she really wants to? So many questions. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived