Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hurem

Featured Posts

lego
11 minutes ago, Darren92 said:

Fans on here:

Someone else on top 40 does this: "OMG so basic!" "Chainsmokers are so basic" "Maroon 5– basic!"

Lady Gaga releases the same song: "OMG SLAY" "Her best song!" 

:ladyhaha:

At least Gaga has the pipes to sing her own song live. :giggle:

FreePalestine

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MsSwan
Just now, lego said:

At least Gaga has the pipes to sing her own song live. 

The back track was brutally obvious last night though. :reductive:

Married the Night
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Who produced this song. I need to know. 

DJWS

lego
10 minutes ago, Darren92 said:

The back track was brutally obvious last night though. :reductive:

Her live vocals were still shining through, especially with new song. And what about Edge Of Glory/Speechless/You & I segment? Cracksmokers could never. :nails:

FreePalestine

elijahfan

Well, I've got to admit that I'm not sure what the purpose of this single is... I'm going to stand by those that were a bit underwhelmed at first: it's not a matter of being disappointed by everything she's been doing lately, it's just that to me, the song definitely lacks some Gaga edge, and I'm apparently not the only one to think so. I do believe it could have been sung by anyone. I still like it because it's Gaga and it's her voice, but I'm not going to lie: I probably won't be listening to it much. Still, kudos to her for pulling up this surprise for us, and her Coachella set was absolute fire.

Her vocals yesterday were on point, don't you people even start...

That was an hour and a half of a show. All the piano songs were perfect + Venus live is always amazing.

Sister

At least Gaga had a great night of introducing her new song and was so happy and lovely and performed it beautifully. She's my grrrl. :applause::applause::wub:. The song does fit her spirit. :sara::heart:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Swan Heart

I was ready to throw a tantrum at the first few listens but it grew on me. It's reminiscent of the cute poppy songs she used to write, Second Time Around, Nothing On (But The Radio) and so on.. 

Yeah, it's generic af but it's just a song. We'll be getting a whole soundtrack full of tunes, probably far more analog.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

SKANK

Sultry 90's R&B vocals in a sea of satin. What's not to love? Beautiful song, beautiful album art.

It's good to be a Gaga fan.

Regina George
24 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

DJWS

Amm he didn't actually.. 

ItsTommyBitch

The vocals are actually pretty raw now that I've heard it in HQ with headphones, I love it :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived