💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hurem

Featured Posts

HiddenWeirdo

Nothing wrong with it but the point is she always said that she's not following trends when she makes music..

I think she can simply be better in her own way by being a TRENDSETTER, not a follower. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HiddenWeirdo
3 minutes ago, lego said:

Nah, it's because some certain members are always disappointed in everything Gaga does, because they're not fans and they literally do this after every new thing, whether it's acting role or a song/performance; they come here only when fans are divided so they can drag her together with the negative ones. :trollga: 

Nothing wrong with it but the point is she always said that she's not following trends when she makes music..

I think she can simply be better in her own way by being a TRENDSETTER, not a follower. 

lego
5 minutes ago, Joy Rose said:

I don't know why you quoted me? I have no issue with some fans not liking the song. I admit the verses are pretty generic, but the chorus sounds nice and she still does it better than others. I'm talking about members who are not even fans, they just come to drag her. 

FreePalestine

Bitching GGD Member: Why doesn't Gaga do something more mainstream? I'm so tired of this artsy pretentious crap, would it kill her to release more pop?

Exact Same Bitching GGD Member: The Cure is so basic! This isn't who Gaga is – this **** is such trash, can't believe how lazy she's gotten. Where's the meaning?

Lesson of the day - there's no pleasing some people no matter what you do, so live your life how YOU want to live it. 

HiddenWeirdo
Just now, lego said:

I don't know why you quoted me? I have no issue with some fans not liking the song. I admit the verses are pretty generic, but the chorus sounds nice and she still does it better than others. I'm talking about members who are not even fans, they just come to drag her. 

I honestly didn't want to quote you but I don't know how to delete it:sweat:

MsSwan

Fans on here:

Someone else on top 40 does this: "OMG so basic!" "Chainsmokers are so basic" "Maroon 5– basic!"

Lady Gaga releases the same song: "OMG SLAY" "Her best song!" 

:ladyhaha:

nikola

this place is so toxic full of little complainers.......i am so happy Gaga is not visiting this toxic place anymore.

Anyway THE CURE ****ED me so good and it still does 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

MsSwan
2 minutes ago, nikola said:

this place is so toxic full of little complainers.......i am so happy Gaga is not visiting this toxic place anymore.

Anyway THE CURE ****ED me so good and it still does 

Is that that new song by the Chainsmokers?

Can we talk about how cute/good her vocals sound on this song?

And how it somewhat reminds me of Brooklyn Nights <3

Thanks

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
12 hours ago, Chelsea Symona said:

She's worth over $200m. Save it. As I said, it's more obviously for ASTIB so I'm not mad.

ASIB is most obviously not coming out anytime soon. It's a ****ing song she wanted to make and record and released. Jesus ****ing Chris. Beyoncé just did it recently. Get a grip people. 

SpookyKid

People call her pretentious when she's all about art, call her a sellout when she just does a fun song

GROW UP, STOP ACTING LIKE A SONG IS THE END OF THE WORLD

IT'S. JUST. A. SONG.

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived