generic as f

and boring

Than unstan :trollga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterAura

This song actually fits perfectly after Joanne, which was essentially about healing. They go hand in hand even though they're vastly different :golfclap: 

Sister

I am thinking that Gaga wanted to show that she can easily have songs just like all of the popular singles playing on the radio by the other artists just now, easily done. It sounds like Ariana Grande and the rest of them.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

joemayzzin

i got so drunk last night and haven't checked the internet, just found out about this song OMG so fresh and so amazing, LOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BloodyM
34 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

I wish y'all would stop saying "you asked for this type of music!!!" because I sure didn't. I love 'Joanne' and think it's her most consistent album. It was a step in the right direction artistically. This song isn't my thing, to say the least.

I have to agree with you 100%. I got told off in another thread just because I said it sounds generic. That's just my humble opinion. I have to admit the song is growing on me, but cannot connect with it till now. Saying that, I'm sure that it will be a hit and as long as she's happy with this direction then be it. 

nickkoko

It's not awful, but it's not amazing. I'm sure this is just a "for fun" single, not for any album; she hasn't even toured for Joanne yet.

Artur

Totally disappointed in both Gaga and the Cure. Utterly basic, forgettable, lame and generic simple radio tune done in five seconds.... its kind of nice sounding but no, just no.

And how disappointing for Gaga who was doing her own thing and in reality doing the worst kind of desperate I want hit -type of move. So now bring on the excuses guys. Oh and go after Katy for being so generic and basic yet CTTR is waaaay more innovative and original and even deeper (cant believe I said that) than the cure.

I need to calm down... but yeah, Im super disappointed. We all know Gaga is able to do masterpieces like Bad Romance and just doesnt deliver... -_-

PlanetChromatica
3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Torally disappointed in both Gaga and the Cure. Utterly basic, forgettable, lame and generic simple radio tune done in five seconds.... its kind of nice sounding but no, just no.

And how disappointing for Gaga who was doing her own thing and in reality doing the worst kind of desperate I want hit -type of move. So now bring on the excuses guys. Oh and go after Katy for being so generic and basic yet CTTR is waaaay more innovative and original and even deeper (cant believe I said that) than the cure.

I need to calm down... but yeah, Im super disappointed. We all know Gaga is able to do masterpieces like Bad Romance and just doesnt deliver... -_-

You saying this because it's not an up beat dance anthem? She needs to change it up. She is showing how she can do what the trend is doing BUT BETTER.

Sister

Is this the new song by 5th Harmony?!! :nails:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I don't see why she has to innovate and have crazy metaphorical layers in every song she releases lmao let the girl release a cute track :huh:

8 minutes ago, Snow said:

Torally disappointed in both Gaga and the Cure. Utterly basic, forgettable, lame and generic simple radio tune done in five seconds.... its kind of nice sounding but no, just no.

6 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

You saying this because it's not an up beat dance anthem? She needs to change it up. She is showing how she can do what the trend is doing BUT BETTER.

Actually Im saying  exactly the opposite of that...

lego
1 minute ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Nah, it's because some certain members are always disappointed in everything Gaga does, because they're not fans and they literally do this after every new thing, whether it's acting role or a song/performance; they come here only when fans are divided so they can drag her together with the negative ones. :trollga: 

FreePalestine

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived