💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Live Discussion

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, MiggleB123 said:

i fell asleep when we got to page 80.... i got up just in time and it was amazing.. and now were @ page 210

It truly was amazing 

Hello Gaga

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiggleB123
Just now, Hi its nick said:

It truly was amazing 

It was made better by this thread and how we all witnessed it and prepared for it together...

Today i spent my easter money on an artRave Hoodie

- cherry cherry boom boom

Awrah999
1 hour ago, SchwineLove said:

I'm still in disbelief for the Perfect Illusion betrayal. No single live performance except in effing Japan TV

40 minutes ago, YSL said:

Venus was def the highlight for me :giveup:

I'm sad that PI wasn't performed (again), I just hope it won't be scrapped from the tour (maybe she hates the song) :neyde:

There's still next weekend's performance! If her set list was this long this week there's a big chance PI will be included on next week's.

Awrah999

Just read through the last 100 pages and have zero regrets. 

Gaga killed me tonight. She just seemed so happy and carefree (she was probably drunk and/or high I mean it's ****ing Coachella). There are so many things I loved about her performances tonight but here's a quick rundown of the highlights for me:

-SCHEISSE intro--the single that got away; just seeing her attempt the choreo was enough for me, was in tears and we will probably never see that performed ever again.,

-Just Dance acapella intro: the surprise of this funky vocal intro was just amazing and spontaneous Gaga; a true musician in her element singing her breakthrough single

-VENUS; this song slayed live--it's just crazy, promiscuous, and bizarre enough for Coachella and her vocal harmonies were EVERYTHING

-Piano intro on Alejandro--so beautiful, and an amazing intro to one of my all time favorite Gaga songs that always sounds amazing live, especially in a desert as hot as Mexico :)

-the backdrops with her ass--no explanation needed (her ass is famous)

-Speechless/TEOG on piano: Speechelss so nostalgic and personal and there were some beautiful soft harmonies at the end of TEOG that killed me. This was Gaga at her most personal.

-Applause rock/clap remix was actually a fresh remake of the song; I did want her to perform it but I loved hearing those guitar riffs and the ***-vibrating bass line on the chorus

-THE CURE--smash single come THROUGH. Catchy, lots of falsetto and airy vocals, current but still nostalgic with natural/raw vocals on the verses. It's a great song, a complete surprise/turnaround from Joanne and the haters can stay pressed. 

The performance confirmed everything we've known about Gaga--she is multi-talented, she is versatile, she is unapologetically badass, and she burns the house down every time she takes the stage.

MelbHawker

Like I'm seeing Scheisse, Sex Dreams, Teeth and A NEW SINGLE . BITCH omg I'm about to implode omg omg omg 

I think it is near perfection 
Personaly I would have changed Teeth with Summerboy (shortened) 
And I would have loved to see Dancing in Circles and Diamond Heart. 

Danny91

I personally feel that she didn't do much of Joanne because that'll be for the tour. It was said that they will be w completely different shows. Anyways... She smashed it. And the cure... im in heaven. I'm speechless.

Danny91

I personally feel that she didn't do much of Joanne because that'll be for the tour. It was said that they will be w completely different shows. Anyways... She smashed it. And the cure... im in heaven. I'm speechless.

XMonsterMonster

So, I don't understand what happened to me. I was always team DIC and I never connected to A-YO, but the Coachella made me really sad that A-YO wasn't a single. :hmm:

wahkeenasitka
10 hours ago, iMonster said:

see: Jewels n' Drugs 

:awkney:

okay. that. i forget about that song. it's so forgettable. i deleted it off my ARTPOP playlist. 

Kalinda

The first live recordings are appearing on YouTube. Here’s a decent one for The Cure:

And the complete Edge of Glory performance:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived