💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Live Discussion

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, ReRe said:

That was probably the best Lady Gaga setlist EVER. :giveup: I still can't believe she delivered with such epic proportions. :diane:

The only thing which bothered me is her using Applause as an interlude instead of performing it live. 

She dosnt like Applause so she is obviously not gonna perform it. That was actually the closest we got for her to perform it a Coachella 

Hello Gaga

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

And the backup dancer who fell over AGAIN this time tripping Gaga up, The same one fell over during the Superbowl performance :poot:

Omg, are you serious? :sharon: It wasn't Asiel, was it? 

The whole thing seemed a bit messy to me, especially her trying to balance between dancing and singing. I wish there were less choreo so that she could focus on delivering good vocals. And I know this topic has been beaten to death, but I wish there were more crazy, Gaga-ish moments in the show. It felt a bit bland and slightly boring. 

Sorry, Gags. I know you can do better than that. 

On the bright side, I really like that new song, even though it does sound a lot like Justin Bieber. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

TheJoanneHat

Just rewatched and it was amazing.

So excited to see if she'll add new songs next week

TheJoanneHat
Just now, hausofkc said:

Anyone have a DL or YouTube link?

Just now, Bazaar said:

Guys send me a link pleaseeee

It's in the first post

Kermit the frog
15 minutes ago, Rino said:

The whole thing seemed a bit messy to me, especially her trying to balance between dancing and singing. I wish there were less choreo so that she could focus on delivering good vocals. And I know this topic has been beaten to death, but I wish there were more crazy, Gaga-ish moments in the show. It felt a bit bland and slightly boring. 

Sorry, Gags. I know you can do better than that. 

On the bright side, I really like that new song, even though it does sound a lot like Justin Bieber. 

She used to be able to do much better. Idk whether it is the Madonna BTW fiasco, hip surgery or ARTPOP alleged flop (or all of those things) that brought her down, but she's sunk quite deep in terms of stage charisma and being controversial, because let's admit it, that's what is so enticing about her.

The new song is the worst thing that could've happened, I thought she was on the right path with Joanne but now it's clear that she's out for being universally loved and praised by everyone, which we know can't happen. Too bad she's lost her revolutionary potential.

FREEPALESTINE

what about this lol moment when she was obviously showing the changing colors of the guitar

yas gaga yas

Seashell Hooker

Anyone know where I can watch the full Coachella performance? Wasn't someone on here going to record it? 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

• Admin locked this topic

Archived