💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Legendary Mastering engineer (Joanne, 1989, 25, Beyonce) Tom Coyne dies

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

Six-time GRAMMY-winning mastering engineer Tom Coyne has died at age 62 from multiple myeloma.

Outpourings of support and public remembrances have streamed in from producers and artists who worked with Coyne. In a heartfelt post to his Instagram page, Questlove said, "Man this hurts. The only dude I let master all of my product Tom Coyne passed away today. Coming to his studio was always my fav part of making records."

A prolific trusted engineer since the '70s, Coyne shared in GRAMMY Album Of The Year honors for his work with Adele on 21 and 25, along with a Record Of The Year Win for "Hello" at the 59th GRAMMY Awards. Rounding out his six career GRAMMY wins were an additional Album Of The Year win for his mastering efforts on Taylor Swift's 1989, and two more Record Of The Year wins for work on Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk" and Sam Smith's "Stay With Me (Darkchild Version)." Coyne garnered 18 career GRAMMY nominations and 19 career Latin GRAMMY nominations. He won a Latin GRAMMY for Record Of The Year for Marc Anthony's "Vivir Mi Vida" for 2013.

In 2015 alone, Coyne mastered four of the five top-selling albums of that year: Adele's 25, Swift's 1989, Justin Bieber's Purpose, and The Weeknd's Beauty Behind The Madness. Across his 30-year-plus career, Coyne worked on recordings for a diverse roster of artists, including Beyoncé, Kool & The Gang,  Metallica, A Tribe Called Quest, R. Kelly, Digable Planets, the Roots, Wu-Tang Clan, Buddy Guy, Britney Spears, Erykah Badu, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, and Keith Urban. 

"Tom Coyne was a universally respected mastering engineer and was considered one of the most influential and trusted ears in music," said Recording Academy President/CEO Neil Portnow. "His expertise brought an important finishing touch to the works of many icons such as Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, the Weeknd, and many others throughout his career."

rest in peace beautiful soul, thank you for your wonderful contributions :S

Source

RAMROD

R.I.P

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

weed

Aw Rest In Peace Tom 

the talent behind the curtain :golfclap:

Gaga Monster

Rest In Peace Tom. We will all miss you, what a great talent!

GGD Presidential Elections

donutellha

Oh my gosh, may he Rest In Peace. Much thanks for all the amazing work you've done.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

cold heartedpop

R.I.P sing with Joanne and tell her all your beautiful stories of being the person you where ❀

xoxo Feels so good!

Archived