💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Charlie Hides - The Dame

Noah

Featured Posts

The Master

Great looks, voice and video! overall a great song :excited2:

Don't click spoilers if you haven't seen the new ep.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I HATE DRAG RACE SO MUCH OMG, CHARLIE SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST STAYED TILL SNATCH GAME

GagaXCupcakke

Even in this video she is serving low energy.

But her looks are on fire!!! :firega:

Luv u Sum
48 minutes ago, Haus Of Madonna said:

Great looks, voice and video! overall a great song 

Don't click spoilers if you haven't seen the new ep.

Hide contents
  Hide contents

I HATE DRAG RACE SO MUCH OMG, CHARLIE SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST STAYED TILL SNATCH GAME

Girl but she did TERRIBLE and that lip sync :sweat: I love her but she deserved to go home 

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, cameron9814 said:

Girl but she did TERRIBLE and that lip sync :sweat: I love her but she deserved to go home 

Let me give you some insight:

Lip syncing is not that easy. - Charlie doesn't do lip syncs. Bianca didn't either and in the bttm2 she would have lost. - HAVE YOU SEEN THE HEELS? - She broke a ****ing rib 2 Episodes ago. - Charlie is 52. 

Luv u Sum
3 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Let me give you some insight:

Lip syncing is not that easy. - Charlie doesn't do lip syncs. Bianca didn't either and in the bttm2 she would have lost. - HAVE YOU SEEN THE HEELS? - She broke a ****ing rib 2 Episodes ago. - Charlie is 52. 

I'm aware off all of those things...It wasn't the lip sync. She did horrible in the challenge. I mean just awful. 

Charlie is great but tonight she bombed and went hope because of it. Someone had to go home and she was the worst and when it came to the bottom two she was the lesser in many ways. 

Panchecco

I'm so disappointed

Spoiler

SPOILERS FOR S09E04

Spoiler

Charlie was so cringy in this episode, her routine with Cynthia was so bad and she messed up so many lines and jokes and she wasn't funny at all. That runway look was good (definitely better than Peppermint's) but I think it was time for Charlie to go home. 

THAT LIP SYNC THOUGH? terrible. Trinity slayed the house down and Charlie gave up the second she was told she was in the bottom 2. 

I don't care if lip sync is not your thing but saying that "I only sing live" is a bad excuse because if you are able to perform live on stage you should be able to do decent lip syncs 

I'm sad that she won't be there for snatch game but tbh at this point I don't even know if she would have been funny  enough 

Archived