• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/15/2017 at 2:34 AM, Irrelevant said:

MM2 (Rumors, Confirmed Features):

Hide contents

Confirmed:

Reveal hidden contents

The album's working concept is that it will be set in a town, and will be told from Cry Baby's perspective. According to Melanie, it will be Cry Baby stepping outside of her family life and love life, and acting like a narrator for the album. The title of the album is the name of a particular place in Cry Baby's town/neighborhood.

Cry Baby will be narrating the album from her perspective and will be introducing new characters, but she should appear on the album at some point. According to Melanie, she says "You’re not learning about her, you’re learning about the place that she’s in and her perspective".

Melanie confirmed that none of her unreleased songs would be on her next studio album because the album "has too specific of a theme".

Melanie has stated that she will be experimenting with vintage squeak toys.

Melanie stated in an interview the album will be more hip-hop-like than her other music.

Michael Keenan, her current boyfriend, is producing the album.

When Melanie finishes all of her music videos for Cry Baby, she will announce the album's title.

Melanie told a fan that this album will be much darker than her previous album.

Melanie confirmed that there would be a tour in 2018 to go along with this album.

Melanie once mentioned that it is possible something good finally happens to Cry Baby.

Melanie said that there might be a song flashing back to Tag, You're It.

Melanie once responded to a fan on Instagram there won't be any collaborations on this album.

Melanie has said that there will be a song about friends in school that didn't actually want a close connection at all.

Melanie has also said there will be a song about how your mental health is important to maintain.

Brian said on Twitter that he is brainstorming for his new character, possibly for Melanie's new album.

Melanie said 'it's a really f*cked place and it's a place we can all relate to'.

Melanie stated that there will be a character based on Donald Trump.

Melanie said that she will make a film to go along with this album.

The film will be a mixture of horror and drama.

According to a interview that G1 did with Melanie, she has already recorded the songs for her second album.

Melanie said on Instagram that this album has a completely different style of music from Cry Baby.

Melanie said on Twitter that this album will have bonus tracks.

Rumored:

Reveal hidden contents

Great work! :applause: You could add that the album will have 13 tracks as well

I wouldn't put the rumoured lyrics tho

And @Helxig won't spill the tea so :poot:

Irrelevant
57 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

But didn't she say that that specific part of the town was gonna be the title? Or is it me? I'll try to find the interview.

It's going to be school imo  :sweat: Like a song about friends and stuff, gurl... :madge:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
44 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I wouldn't put the rumoured lyrics tho

Well Melanie also tweeted or instagramed or whatevered those "lyrics" so I'm gonna put them in anyways 17a03ddbfc6f82bccf35267c5affb91b4ce1640b_128.thumb.jpg.eb2ba19faeba6e47262de47974ed72d6.jpg

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

My predictions :poot:

Mad Hatter Video/Album Title Release: June 

First Single: July/August

Second Single: October/November

Tracklist/Pre-Order/Tour Announcement: December

Album Release: January/Feburary? :green: or did she specify another time, because I remember it got pushed back again

Tour: Somewhere Spring/Summer

Third Single: Summer

Spoiler

Low-key hoping one of the singles would enter the hot 100, her The Voice singles are her highest charting ones :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

It's going to be school imo  :sweat: Like a song about friends and stuff, gurl... :madge:

Could be but then what would be the title? 'Kindergarten' :poot:

6 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

My predictions :poot:

Mad Hatter Video/Album Title Release: June 

First Single: July/August

Second Single: October/November

Tracklist/Pre-Order/Tour Announcement: December

Album Release: January/Feburary? :green: or did she specify another time, because I remember it got pushed back again

Tour: Somewhere Spring/Summer

Third Single: Summer

Reveal hidden contents

Low-key hoping one of the singles would enter the hot 100, her The Voice singles are her highest charting ones :poot:

Tbh you're too optimistic (I wish your predictions were true tho) :giveup: The video hasn't been shot yet and after that it has to be edited and we all know how much time Melanie takes with all that :poot: I'm not complaining tho, I'm sure she'll deliver as always.

Btw, when she talks about doing a film for MM2, does she mean to release SEPARATE music videos for each song like she did for CBor to release them all of them together with the album ala BEYONCÉ?

Keeping that in mind and that she always tends to push her project back, these are my predictions:

Mad Hatter Video/Album Title Release: July/August

First Single: October/November (I don't wanna be pesssimistic but I think that when she releases the first single, she's most likely gonna release its accompanying vid as well and it would take her some time to shoot it and execute perfectly the idea she has on her mind)

Second Single: January/February 2018

Tracklist/Pre-Order/Tour Announcement: January/February 2018(along with the second single)

Album Release: March/April 2018 (The last thing she said is that the album would NOT be ready before December/January)

Tour: Starts May 2018/ Summer/ Maybe some autumn dates as well

Third Single: August 2018

The era and tour will probably be up until 2019:excited2: 

6 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

I really think they will. I think her popularity has increased since Cry Baby came out and she'll do even better (maybe top 3 on Billboard 200) But anyways, would you be here for her to become an international artist with worldwide popularity like Gaga or do you prefer her to be an alternative queen?

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I really think they will. I think her popularity has increased since Cry Baby came out and she'll do even better (maybe top 3 on Billboard 200) But anyways, would you be here for her to become an international artist with worldwide popularity like Gaga or do you prefer her to be an alternative queen?

I just want the lead single to debut in the top 50 :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Tbh you're too optimistic (I wish your predictions were true tho) :giveup: The video hasn't been shot yet and after that it has to be edited and we all know how much time Melanie takes with all that :poot: I'm not complaining tho, I'm sure she'll deliver as always.

Btw, when she talks about doing a film for MM2, does she mean to release SEPARATE music videos for each song like she did for CBor to release them all of them together with the album ala BEYONCÉ?

Keeping that in mind and that she always tends to push her project back, these are my predictions:

Mad Hatter Video/Album Title Release: July/August

First Single: October/November (I don't wanna be pesssimistic but I think that when she releases the first single, she's most likely gonna release its accompanying vid as well and it would take her some time to shoot it and execute perfectly the idea she has on her mind)

Second Single: January/February 2018

Tracklist/Pre-Order/Tour Announcement: January/February 2018(along with the second single)

Album Release: March/April 2018 (The last thing she said is that the album would NOT be ready before December/January)

Tour: Starts May 2018/ Summer/ Maybe some autumn dates as well

Third Single: August 2018

The era and tour will probably be up until 2019:excited2: 

I'm starting to think she's gonna take more time off for her voice to come back :oprah:

:(

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig

21 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Oh, OK:diane:

But didn't she say that that specific part of the town was gonna be the title? Or is it me? I'll try to find the interview.

21 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

And @Helxig won't spill the tea so :poot:

And also @Irrelevant

You're right, I won't spill the tea :creepflop:  but only because you have no idea how much it makes you want to keep a secret when Melanie herself tip-toes up to you and whispers in your ear excitedly "don't tell anyone". I know she wants to surprise everyone and I don't wanna be the 'insider' who made a confirmation. It's actually really obvious and simple though lol

However, I will direct you to the same information that I used to make the correct guess. 

Here's some of the info you gave in the OP:

- The album's working concept is that it will be set in a town. The title of the album is the name of a particular place in Cry Baby's town/neighborhood.

- Melanie confirmed that none of her unreleased songs would be on her next studio album because the album "has too specific of a theme

-Melanie has said that there will be a song about friends in school that didn't actually want a close connection at all.

-Melanie said 'it's a really f*cked place and it's a place we can all relate to'.

And here's the interview that made it instantly click in my head where it's going to be. She basically gives it away (between 5:36 and 5:50):

Also I won't confirm or deny anyone's guesses :hor:

Also also, I'm  just gonna shamelessy put this here (even though the lighting was horrid), because I was so happy to meet her and she was so nice and cute and we had matchy eyebrows lol

Me_n_Mel.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Irrelevant
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

And also @Irrelevant

You're right, I won't spill the tea :creepflop:  but only because you have no idea how much it makes you want to keep a secret when Melanie herself tip-toes up to you and whispers in your ear excitedly "don't tell anyone". I know she wants to surprise everyone and I don't wanna be the 'insider' who made a confirmation. It's actually really obvious and simple though lol

However, I will direct you to the same information that I used to make the correct guess. 

- The album's working concept is that it will be set in a town. The title of the album is the name of a particular place in Cry Baby's town/neighborhood.

- Melanie confirmed that none of her unreleased songs would be on her next studio album because the album "has too specific of a theme

-Melanie has said that there will be a song about friends in school that didn't actually want a close connection at all.

-Melanie said 'it's a really f*cked place and it's a place we can all relate to'.

And here's the interview that made it instantly click in my head where it's going to be. She basically gives it away (between 5:36 and 5:50):

Also I won't confirm or deny anyone's guesses :hor:

Also also, I'm  just gonna shamelessy put this here (even though the lighting was horrid), because I was so happy to meet her and she was so nice and cute and we had matchy eyebrows lol

Me_n_Mel.jpg

I know exactly what it is :whitney:

School, bookmark me, it's a ****ed up place where everybody bullies you :madge:

Imagine the sets for the music videos :tony:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

16 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

I'm starting to think she's gonna take more time off for her voice to come back :oprah:

:(

Yeah, her voice is getting worse :( But I think she said that she hadn't rehearsed for that concert and that's why her voice was not at its best.

4 hours ago, Helxig said:

OF COURSE and I'm not asking you to say anything AT ALL. I totally understand you:hug: I mean, it would be so exciting and magical to keep a secret with her :giveup: If I were I would have my mouth totally sealed as well.

4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Hmmm I have an idea but I'm not really sure...:giveup: I just don't want to post it here. Imma PM @Irrelevant later today to see what they think:hor:

Archived