💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Going to add chart/certification info soon :flutter: For no promo, she's doing amazing!:lolly: Top 10 album in US and CAN, Plat in CAN, Gold in BRIT. Dollhouse Plat in US. Carousel, Pity Party and Soap (only song that got sent to the radio) all gold in US. Alphabet Boy, Pacify Her and Mrs. Potato Head all peaking in the top 30 in bubbling under (MPH got to 5.)

This bitch is slaying your silicone ass :lolly::poot:

Alternative queen of charts :sis: 

6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I don't want to change my avi but I want to :madge: 

What should I use? :flutter:

I dunno, give me some time to think:) I actually wanted as well to change mine to a Melanie one

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

Omg this has to be true :giveup: I hope she keeps her promises unlike a certain popstar we all know :poot:

Jk, jk :poot:

Interesting that the next album is more hip-hop oriented, she'll probably pull it off amazingly tho :firega:

She always does :firega:

Although I wouldn't say her promises are good. Look at how the release date of Cry Baby was pushed back :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I dunno, give me some time to think:) I actually wanted as well to change mine to a Melanie one

just got one, don't like it :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

She always does :firega:

Although I wouldn't say her promises are good. Look at how the release date of Cry Baby was pushed back :ladyhaha:

Legends (Mel, Gaga) tend to be alike :ladyhaha:

Irrelevant

New one :flutter: 

Spoiler

:mel: as the next emoticon please 17a03ddbfc6f82bccf35267c5affb91b4ce1640b_128.jpg

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Alternative queen of charts :sis: 

13 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Queen of having 3 non singles outpeaking Soap in the bubbling under charts :sis:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Apparently there would be a Trump lookalike in her video :smh: She needs to take a break though, her voice is getting worse with every performance :(

Hide contents

FOLLOW THIS THREAD;)

What? She said that there would be a Trump-inspired character on her next album not on the MH vid :poot:

3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

New one :flutter: 

Reveal hidden contents

:mel: as the next emoticon please 17a03ddbfc6f82bccf35267c5affb91b4ce1640b_128.jpg

This needs to happen @Haroon:ladyhaha:

Irrelevant

Just gonna promote her discontinued lipstick here

cry-baby-mouth-1-715x350.jpg

Yes, it existed :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Does anybody here have the perfume milk? Is it good? :flutter:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Added a new section in the OP called Cry Baby's life :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Does anybody here have the Dollhouse EP Vinyl and/or the Cry Baby limited edition vinyl? they're so pretty :flutter:

42c5eec3e86b592e4c2426f0e816c1f0.jpg

cc20978dd04adae7515ec53e32512071.jpg

Do you? I wish I had the Dollhouse EP:giveup:  I don't buy vynils but I wish I had it in CD format but it's not available in my country. The EP is not even on Spotify or on Amazon for digital retail:neyde: I can only listen to Dead To Me and Bittersweet Tragedy on YouTube

2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Just gonna promote her discontinued lipstick here

cry-baby-mouth-1-715x350.jpg

Yes, it existed :ladyhaha:

Reveal hidden contents

Does anybody here have the perfume milk? Is it good? :flutter:

lol:ladyhaha: And no, I don't have the perfume:neyde: Iwould DIE to have it but it's not available in my country and there are no shipments from the US:madge: 

8 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

What if we do a Melanie Martinez Videography Megarate affter Mad Hatter vid comes out? Has anyone thought of it? I don't know if many people would participate but I would love to do it :excited2:

@TeenIdle @ChaosAngel17 @Cocaine Heart @ARTPOPrebellion @Dawson @Horiph@blackstar @lawl @SychosSoChic @Helxig @Yo GagaGaga @RudzXinc@Gypsygaga1@dUmb@Saint Hollywood and @Drin Lon @Ooolong @Hi its nick

Would you participate on this one?:) I will probably wait til the Mad Hatter vid so it will take place in the summer.

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

@TeenIdle @ChaosAngel17 @Cocaine Heart @ARTPOPrebellion @Dawson @Horiph@blackstar @lawl @SychosSoChic @Helxig @Yo GagaGaga @RudzXinc@Gypsygaga1@dUmb@Saint Hollywood and @Drin Lon @Ooolong @Hi its nick

Would you'll participate on this one?:) I will probably wait til the Mad Hatter vid so it will take place in the summer.

Mr. Potato Head will come to slay once again :firega:

11 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Mr. Potato Head will come to slay once again :firega:

tumblr_oct2l9oBOJ1qfeq1mo1_400.gif

But not when Tag, you're It/Milk and Cookies double feature exists:whitney:

Btw, I actually don't know if I should separate the double features (TYI/MAC, Soap/TW) into individual videos, what do you think?

Archived