💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
17 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I would actually love to host it myself :D I've never done one so it would be exciting. Plus in the summer I'll have more time to do it. Ofc as long as everyone agrees.

Ok! Go to here and request it :)

I'm doing MM2 tho :hor:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

@Helxig follow this fat :hor::poot:

Meanwhile, check out this amazing collection of the Cry Baby characters by Helxig himself :flutter:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

blackstar
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

so many cry babies here omg yas hunties :diane:

Cry Baby is the member of my holy trinity album club with born to die and born this way :diane:

it's my personal most played album :diane: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Irrelevant
9 minutes ago, blackstar said:

so many cry babies here omg yas hunties :diane:

Cry Baby is the member of my holy trinity album club with born to die and born this way :diane:

it's my personal most played album :diane: 

A true crybaby :lolly:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Also @Helxig is a reliable Melanie insider but he won't tell us anything, they met :smh:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Going to add chart/certification info soon :flutter: For no promo, she's doing amazing!:lolly: Top 10 album in US and CAN, Plat in CAN, Gold in BRIT. Dollhouse Plat in US. Carousel, Pity Party and Soap (only song that got sent to the radio) all gold in US. Alphabet Boy, Pacify Her and Mrs. Potato Head all peaking in the top 30 in bubbling under (MPH got to 5.)

This bitch is slaying your silicone ass :lolly::poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Cocaine Heart

Where is the Mad Hatter video ? :madge:

Spoiler

I kidd. I saw her tweets and stuff. She's taking her time, it will be amazing.

We going to boo

Irrelevant
Just now, Cocaine Heart said:

Where is the Mad Hatter video ? :madge:

Hide contents

I kidd. I saw her tweets and stuff. She's taking her time, it will be amazing.

Apparently there would be a Trump lookalike in her video :smh: She needs to take a break though, her voice is getting worse with every performance :(

Spoiler

FOLLOW THIS THREAD;)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Does anybody here have the Dollhouse EP Vinyl and/or the Cry Baby limited edition vinyl? they're so pretty :flutter:

42c5eec3e86b592e4c2426f0e816c1f0.jpg

cc20978dd04adae7515ec53e32512071.jpg

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Ok! Go to here and request it :)

I'm doing MM2 tho :hor:

No problem :hor:

Irrelevant
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

No problem :hor:

I don't want to change my avi but I want to :madge: 

What should I use? :flutter:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

@Helxig follow this fat :hor::poot:

Meanwhile, check out this amazing collection of the Cry Baby characters by Helxig himself :flutter:

OMG I saw this earlier this year. It's such an incredible work @Helxig Can't wait for a ton of new characters.

4 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Also @Helxig is a reliable Melanie insider but he won't tell us anything, they met :smh:

So it was him who made that thread in which he said they had met and he knew the album's title but Mel ask him to keep the secret:giveup:

Drin Lon
2 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Right? Cry Baby is such a unique masterpiece! And the MH is gonna be EPIC omg :giveup: I predict it'll come around July tho

In an interview from early March she said that the album wasn't coming before... DECEMBER :cryga: Instead of talking about Cry Baby's problems, this album is gonna introduce new characters and their stories told by Cry Baby, who will be like the narrator. The stories are focused on a specific part of CB's city that will probably be the title of the album but she hasn't spilled the tea yet :giveup:  The standard will have 13 tracks like Cry Baby, which are already finished. She's currently finishing the bonus tracks and she said this album would be more hip-hop orientated.

She has also revealed that she'll be doing a dark FILM to tell the story of the album and it will take her the whole year to write the script and create it. Oh yes, and she said there was gonna be a character inspired by Donald Trump :giveup: I think I'm not missing  any detail. This album is gonna be an even bigger slayage than Cry Baby :firega:

Omg this has to be true :giveup: I hope she keeps her promises unlike a certain popstar we all know :poot:

Jk, jk :poot:

Interesting that the next album is more hip-hop oriented, she'll probably pull it off amazingly tho :firega:

Archived