💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

OMG!:giveup: Glad to know there are so many!

But don't remmber me of that megarate:cryga: I'm so pissed that I missed it :madge:  I need revenge for Carousel omg. And I think Pity Party is overrated. I love it but it's probably my least favourite on the standard album.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
16 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Yaaasss I love Melanie :wub:

CryBaby is one of my favorite albums ever! (But I think I have kind of overplayed it :giveup:)

Can't wait for Mad Hatter's MV! 

Do we have any idea when her next album might come out or what is it gonna be like?.... :sweat:

16 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Yaaasss I love Melanie :wub:

CryBaby is one of my favorite albums ever! (But I think I have kind of overplayed it :giveup:)

Can't wait for Mad Hatter's MV! 

Do we have any idea when her next album might come out or what is it gonna be like?.... :sweat:

Right? Cry Baby is such a unique masterpiece! And the MH is gonna be EPIC omg :giveup: I predict it'll come around July tho

In an interview from early March she said that the album wasn't coming before... DECEMBER :cryga: Instead of talking about Cry Baby's problems, this album is gonna introduce new characters and their stories told by Cry Baby, who will be like the narrator. The stories are focused on a specific part of CB's city that will probably be the title of the album but she hasn't spilled the tea yet :giveup:  The standard will have 13 tracks like Cry Baby, which are already finished. She's currently finishing the bonus tracks and she said this album would be more hip-hop orientated.

She has also revealed that she'll be doing a dark FILM to tell the story of the album and it will take her the whole year to write the script and create it. Oh yes, and she said there was gonna be a character inspired by Donald Trump :giveup: I think I'm not missing  any detail. This album is gonna be an even bigger slayage than Cry Baby :firega:

Just now, Gypsygaga1 said:

Mrs Potato Head deserved that number 1 spot:nails:

And it did. Let's talk about Carousel not even entering the top 10:neyde: 

Gypsygaga1
2 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

And it did. Let's talk about Carousel not even entering the top 10:neyde: 

Alphabet Boy deserved it more:neyde:Still pressed that it's not top 10:neyde:

Perfect Ilusion

1 minute ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

Alphabet Boy deserved it more:neyde:Still pressed that it's not top 10:neyde:

OMG. I didn't remember about Alphabel Boy what a mess :madge: What is your album rank. Lemme think about mine.

Gypsygaga1
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

OMG. I didn't remember about Alphabel Boy what a mess :madge: What is your album rank. Lemme think about mine.

I don't really rank albums, but my favorite songs  are Mrs Potato Head, Pacify Her, Alphabet Boy, Tag you're it, Milk and Cookies. You will hate me for it, but I can't stand Mad Hatter, I don't know why:poot:

But Crybaby is one of my favorite albums in general:flutter:

Perfect Ilusion

3 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

I don't really rank albums, but my favorite songs  are Mrs Potato Head, Pacify Her, Alphabet Boy, Tag you're it, Milk and Cookies. You will hate me for it, but I can't stand Mad Hatter, I don't know why:poot:

But Crybaby is one of my favorite albums in general:flutter:

Guuurl :neyde: But I forgive you because of Tag, you're it

Gypsygaga1
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Guuurl :neyde: But I forgive you because of Tag, you're it

Sorry:poot:

Perfect Ilusion

What if we do a Melanie Martinez Videography Megarate affter Mad Hatter vid comes out? Has anyone thought of it? I don't know if many people would participate but I would love to do it :excited2:

Gypsygaga1
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

What if we do a Melanie Martinez Videography Megarate affter Mad Hatter vid comes out? Has anyone thought of it? I don't know if many people would participate but I would love to do it :excited2:

@Irrelevant Make it happen:grr:

Perfect Ilusion

15 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

@Irrelevant Make it happen:grr:

I would actually love to host it myself :D I've never done one so it would be exciting. Plus in the summer I'll have more time to do it. Ofc as long as everyone agrees.

Gypsygaga1
10 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I would actually love to host it myself :D I've never done one so it would be exciting. Plus in the summer I'll have more time to do it. Ofc as long as everyone agrees.

Tag me when you do it:hug::excited2:

Perfect Ilusion

Archived