Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

Sounds like a cute chill song, but Soap is an absolute bop and in her holy trinity so I'm glad it got scrapped tbh.

Spoiler

Still hope it leaks tho :poot: Am I bad for saying that :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
On 8/5/2018 at 1:27 PM, Irrelevant said:

This new snippet is a Cry Baby outtake Haunted. It got replaced by Soap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcW9HYQHEig

I hadn't heard this until right now :udidnt:

But I can definitely hear that it's old. It sounds like something from the Dollhouse EP era, pre Crybaby. Her new music is gonna have quite a different sound.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

blackstar

I know this is random but what are your thoughts about Melanie and Timothy situation after months has passed after Timothy's accusations? I'm really wondering what are your thoughts about Melanie and Timothy after that mess

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Irrelevant
59 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I know this is random but what are your thoughts about Melanie and Timothy situation after months has passed after Timothy's accusations? I'm really wondering what are your thoughts about Melanie and Timothy after that mess

After watching tons of vids I'm more inclined towards Timothy lying, but no one knows exactly what happened. Still support Melanie and her music tho.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

blackstar
13 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

After watching tons of vids I'm more inclined towards Timothy lying, but no one knows exactly what happened. Still support Melanie and her music tho.

Same here. I believe that they had sex and she regret it later and her mind mixed up some things to make her believe she was raped. Also I've watched tons of videos about the case as well, and I most of the people don't believe Timothy, but it's sad that this mess is going to scar her and her career for the rest of her life. 

• 11 months later...
Irrelevant

YALL SKSKSKKSKS :bradley:

ITS FINALLY COMING :bradley:

THE TRACKLISTI CANT

Wheels on the Bus

Class Fight

The Principal

Show & Tell

Nurse's Office

Drama Club

Strawberry Shortcake

Lunchbox Friends

Orange Juice

Detention

Teacher's Pet

High School Sweethearts

Recess

AND THE TRAILER AND THE CINEMA DATES WHEW SHE IS COMING

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
8 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

YALL SKSKSKKSKS :bradley:

ITS FINALLY COMING :bradley:

THE TRACKLISTI CANT

Wheels on the Bus

Class Fight

The Principal

Show & Tell

Nurse's Office

Drama Club

Strawberry Shortcake

Lunchbox Friends

Orange Juice

Detention

Teacher's Pet

High School Sweethearts

Recess

AND THE TRAILER AND THE CINEMA DATES WHEW SHE IS COMING

6 weeks to go bitch I hope you pre-ordered the album/movie this morning for early ticket sales to her tour!

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

6 weeks to go bitch I hope you pre-ordered the album/movie this morning for early ticket sales to her tour!

will she come to China though :bradley:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

blackstar
33 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I want to pre-order the album because of early ticket sales for the tour, but I want to see the tour dates first :madge:

Helxig
5 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I want to pre-order the album because of early ticket sales for the tour, but I want to see the tour dates first :madge:

See I've been trying all day but her webstore won't complete my ****ing payment! And her link  on Instagram takes me to Warner Music where I canalso  pre-order the album, but buying it through them doesn't seem to give early ticket access  :grr:

Idc about tour dates 'cause I'll make it work (as long as she comes to NZ which she surprisingly did for the Crybaby tour). I'm already gonna apply for a day off work so I can drive to another city to see K-12 in the movie theatre Sep 5th :laughga: 

blackstar
47 minutes ago, Helxig said:

See I've been trying all day but her webstore won't complete my ****ing payment! And her link  on Instagram takes me to Warner Music where I canalso  pre-order the album, but buying it through them doesn't seem to give early ticket access  :grr:

Idc about tour dates 'cause I'll make it work (as long as she comes to NZ which she surprisingly did for the Crybaby tour). I'm already gonna apply for a day off work so I can drive to another city to see K-12 in the movie theatre Sep 5th :laughga: 

Since she filmed K-12 movie in Budapest, I hope she will come there with the next tour since Budapest is like 3 hours of driving from me which is acceptable. Everything else is kinda too far, especially since I have to go to the whole another country. :selena: 

• 1 month later...
Amen Fashion

I cannot wait any longer are there any leaks? I need high school sweethearts plz Melanie plz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Flippy

So she cancelled again....

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived