💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Also also, I'm  just gonna shamelessy put this here (even though the lighting was horrid), because I was so happy to meet her and she was so nice and cute and we had matchy eyebrows lol

Me_n_Mel.jpg

OMG, you both look so cute :flutter: Lol at the eyebrows :D Must have been such a surreal and amazing experience for you :hug: I wish I get to meet her someday:giveup:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
8 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Hmmm I have an idea but I'm not really sure...:giveup: I just don't want to post it here. Imma PM @Irrelevant later today to see what they think:hor:

:staymad:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Bombs On Monday is a great song

Also really sad :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
18 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

OMG, you both look so cute :flutter: Lol at the eyebrows :D Must have been such a surreal and amazing experience for you :hug: I wish I get to meet her someday:giveup:

It was really surreal. It's strange seeing the person in real life who made all the art that you've been enjoying for months/years/

I remember her tour manager came out, gave us some rules like don't hug her too hard etc., we lined up in single file and then she came in the room. She walked in and waved toward us, looking kinda shy, in a flowy lace dress with a pink puffer jacket over the top. Her shoes were really high but she was still really short lol. And she's really petite, like not just skinny, she has a small frame, she's just little all around. And she went along the line and said hi and hugged everyone. Then we got to meet her and take a photo one-on-one and again, she hugged everyone. And when I told her that I'd written her a poem and found a vintage teddy bear for her she hugged me a third time :sara:

I'm just lucky that I found her and became a fan early on in her career, and also that she actually came to New Zealand, and that her show had a meet and greet option. So lucky.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DAVID VOGUER
23 hours ago, Helxig said:

(even though the lighting was horrid), 

tbh that lightning suits you better than the one in all of your avis...

:reductive:

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

And when I told her that I'd written her a poem and found a vintage teddy bear for her she hugged me a third time :sara:

omg :flutter:

imagine if the teddy bear appears in one of the future videos, or even a special bonus track video for 'Teddy Bear" :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 hours ago, Helxig said:

It was really surreal. It's strange seeing the person in real life who made all the art that you've been enjoying for months/years/

I remember her tour manager came out, gave us some rules like don't hug her too hard etc., we lined up in single file and then she came in the room. She walked in and waved toward us, looking kinda shy, in a flowy lace dress with a pink puffer jacket over the top. Her shoes were really high but she was still really short lol. And she's really petite, like not just skinny, she has a small frame, she's just little all around. And she went along the line and said hi and hugged everyone. Then we got to meet her and take a photo one-on-one and again, she hugged everyone. And when I told her that I'd written her a poem and found a vintage teddy bear for her she hugged me a third time :sara:

I'm just lucky that I found her and became a fan early on in her career, and also that she actually came to New Zealand, and that her show had a meet and greet option. So lucky.

OMG, that's so cute :flutter: I'm really glad that you got to meet her. I can only wish that comes again to Spain in the future so that at least I can watch her live once in my life :giveup: Meeting her is just so unrealistic for me :giveup:

On 5/31/2017 at 1:13 AM, Irrelevant said:

:staymad:

I've been thinking about it and I don't think my guess could be right. It's definitely not a place we can all relate to.

I think the key is when she says that Cry Baby tells the story from her perspective from the beginning of her stay in that place until she leaves it. And I think it's evident it won't be school-related. What I also wonder is if the album's theme will still be related with baby and child places or not? :huh: I think she said MM2 it's about CBB growing up so maybe it's set in a more adult place?

2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

omg :flutter:

imagine if the teddy bear appears in one of the future videos, or even a special bonus track video for 'Teddy Bear" :air:

Omg, could you imagine tho?:giveup: I would be so happy for @Helxig :happy:

15 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Bombs On Monday is a great song

Also really sad :cryga:

Yeah, Million Men it's a beautiful but sad song as well :cryga:

Wow, have y'all seen the views the Mad Hatter video has?:giveup: It's her most viewed audio. 

Also, this fan-made video posted 1 week ago has already 1M views! :giveup: The GP is really thirsty for the video:giveup:

6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Watch Soap/Training Wheels :sharon:

I know sis :laughga: Like promote Mrs. Potato Head or something at least. 

What if she created an official cuntdown for the MH vid tho? That would be exciting:giveup: 

Spoiler

She wouldn't probably reach the deadline :derpga:

FrozenKookie

What's with the bigass delay behind the Mad Hatter MV or it's not coming out at all?

Archived